21

Kenma and I got to talk, he just said he was scared that I might lose my memories. Him promising me that he'll help me out no matter what— turns out he can't do it, he's scared. I don't know why, the exact reason why. I know he still has something in his head but he's keeping it to himself.

He told me to go back to the room where I stay in with all the other managers. I only waited until he left, I knew for sure I wouldn't fall asleep yet. Having random thoughts cloud my mind, it would be impossible to jump right into slumber so I decided to head to the gyms.

Knowing that some of our friends are volleyball maniacs, and that they'd use all of their time (if possible) just to get better and learn more, I knew that someone would still be up. Just like I've expected, there are still people around here. Three of the gyms are still used, whoever may be using them.

Scared that I might get lost if I tried to go somewhere farther, I instead went to the nearest one. Neither do I know the way nor was there someone to help me. I followed the sound of the squeaks from the shoes and the bounce of the ball. I peek a little to see if I knew someone, walking ahead inside when I saw familiar faces.

"Oh, kitty's here." Kuroo says, giving me his usual smirk with a hand on his waist, the usual pose.

"Couldn't sleep.. can I hang with you guys?" I ask and the owls' captain immediately nodded, sparkles can be seen in his eyes.

"Won't Kenma-san get mad if he finds out that you're still awake?" Lev asks and I shrug, I honestly don't know.

Hinata stared at me and I blink my eyes, confused as to why he was staring. I give him a small smile, seeing him squint his eyes at me. I take a step back. I'm being cautious in case he thought of something bad.

The orange kid gives me a thumbs up, making me look at the other players around us. "Kenma chose a beautiful girl!" He cheered, jumping high up in the air with a bright smile plastered on his face. "He always talks about you!" He always talks to you?

"I don't want him to complain so, just sit on the bench and score for us. 'Kay kitty?" Kuroo-san ruffled my hair as he smiled, I nod and take the mini scoreboard.

I watch them play, feeling a bit too excited by seeing them up close and all mixed together. I'm actually surprised that Tsukishima's here. The first time I saw him, he was a tease and kind of a jerk, but he's younger than me so I don't really care.

Judging by how the tall blonde looks like, reminds me of my own blonde. They both have the same look of disinterest when it comes to volleyball: tired eyes, stoic face, mouth that just never seems to open, and a look of disgust. Kenma always makes one, I find it cute.

I talk to the six boys, asking them questions about volleyball. Tsukishima asked something about why Kuroo-san and Bokuto-san was helping them out, then the two airheads just started saying nonsense. Mary club..? Whatever that is, that's what I heard.

Tsukishima and Keiji was just casually waiting for them. I find it amusing how Bokuto-san acts like a spoiled child but can speak so inspirational and cool, he said something about, "once you get a hold of a certain feeling, that's when you'll get hooked on to volleyball."

I'm starting to feel tired. I let out a yawn as I cover my mouth with my hand. I suddenly feel a towel on my head, smelling my boyfriend's scent from it. I take the towel off my head and looked at it, seeing his initials embroidered on the bottom left corner.

I look behind me to find him standing right in front (behind) me, brows furrowed like he was disappointed by my behavior. "Have I not told you to sleep?" I frown, letting out another yawn.