39

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"(Y/n) you were drunk, do you even know how many times I tried to wake you up by pulling your hair?" Ouch that must've hurt. "You don't remember anything, do you?"

"I don't... but I don't have weird drinking habits aside from forgetting whatever the hell happened while I was drunk." I take the pill from Kazuhiko, sitting up to drink it.

"You're lucky that you don't have any." She sat on the edge of my bed and brushed my hair.

What happened last night? I can only remember getting scolded by Kozume-san for drinking more than 40 shots. I was enjoying the taste of the alcohol and getting drunk that I just got carried away. Now, I called in sick because of my headache.

I'm just on my bed with Kazuhiko taking care of me, I feel bad for taking her away from work. I did get a message from Kozume-san to rest for today, I must've been really drunk last night. I even might've said something weird to everyone, I usually don't but there's a possibility.

I took a shower while Kazuhiko cooked soup for me, her soup always helps me with my hangover. I really shouldn't have gotten drunk, I didn't even say goodbye to Sugawara-san and Sawamura-san! I should've stayed sober, if I did then I might've been able to talk to them more.

It's only 9 AM but I'm so bored already! If I was at work then I would've been doing something. I could've been organizing paperwork, rewriting reports, going out to get lunch, and all sorts of other things. I could be writing something right now, or getting scolded by the bitch.

I feel so bad for whoever that brought me home last night. I doubt that it's Naoki, having Sawamura-san around me. Could it have been Sawamura-san? Well he's the one who'd really love to protect me from him, but it could be Kozume-san too. He knows where I live.

I'm seated on the floor, just casually watching TV with Kazuhiko who's drying my hair. I still have a bit of a hangover. I really should try to do something that won't make things difficult for me. I lean back on the couch, eyes still on the TV as I rested my head on the cushion.

"(Y/n), do you want to know one thing?" I just hum in response, covering my mouth when I yawned. "You said something last night.."

"Oh god please tell me it's nothing embarrassing." She just chuckled and gently brushed my hair.

"You mentioned your boyfriend's name." I jolt up and turn around, eyes full of expectations. I want to know what I said. "It was muffled so I didn't hear it.. but that's what they said." Dang it! Why does this have to happen every time?

"Tell me that you actually heard it but you don't want me to know?" She showed me her gummy smile, acting innocently like she didn't hear me. "Why will no one ever tell me the truth? I just want to be with the person..." I hug my knees close to my body, resting my chin on them.

"Don't worry, he wants to be with you too." Then why won't he just be with me? "Oi don't cry." She tackled me with a hug, chuckling as she tried to stop me from crying. I can't help it.

Ever since the day I woke up from the coma, I've always seen him in my sleep. I always wondered about who he really is, asking myself why I had to let things happen the way it is between us. I blamed myself for a lot of things, every single thing that happened to everyone around me.

I keep crying in my sleep, wishing that he was by my side. I don't know who he is. I don't know if longing for him is the right thing, if I even really love him like I say I do. I keep crying over someone I don't know, someone that I haven't had a memory that I can recall.. it's hard.