43

"Kozume-san, is your secretary your girlfriend?"

Ever since that night he and I just kissed in public; articles, blogs, interviews, news, posts, and other things had risen before even knew about it. But we both expected things like these would rise, knowing that photographers took our pictures when we were at the balcony.

Not only did Kenma receive questions from countless individuals, people also started calling the company asking for answers from him. He said he'd handle it all by himself since I am pregnant and getting stressed out isn't an option for us. I think I'm more worried and stressed out about him.

Kenma wasn't the only one who started getting DMs, calls and interviews regarding our relationship, but so did everyone around us. Maki and Lev called this morning, laughing while telling me they got interviews about our relationship, so did Ena. Yamamoto, Fukunaga, Hinata, Kuroo, Kageyama and our other athlete friends got messages too.

Kenma said that I should stay hidden in his house while he'd be going to work, reporters are everywhere around the company at the moment. He left early in the morning just to go to work, he wanted to avoid any hassle as much as he could. I'm really stressing out right here.

Kazuhiko was announced to be taking over my duties while I take time off of work, I really don't want to be away from him. We both got ourselves into this so we should get out of it together. I hope things will subside soon, I don't want any of this to continue.

"Hey Maki, can you come over? I kinda need help." I called her to come and pick me up, I'm going to work whether he likes it or not.

"Your fiancé wouldn't like the idea of you leaving the house, (Y/n)." I already know that but I can't just sit around and do nothing. "But! Because I love chaos— kidding— I'll bring you to BBC., just wait for me there."

"Thanks, be careful on your way here." I say and she hummed before hanging up.

I still feel sick and nauseous, it's the same thing since five days ago. One of the reasons why Kenma doesn't want me to leave the house, understandable but I can hold it in if I have to. Just like he always said, I could do it and he believes that I can do it.

I got changed into his clothes, wearing his red hoodie that has black flame-like designs on it. I wear a cap that's also his, wearing my sweatpants so that I wouldn't have to get my belly pressed—might puke when I shouldn't. I got a mask and some specs— blue-light filtered lens, I need them right now.

I cover my mouth with my hand, holding on to the table here in his room. I really hate feeling nauseous. I run to the toilet and vomit, at times like this I prefer staying by his side to ask for help. I take a few deep breaths to collect myself, letting out more as I felt more sick. I want to stay by his side..

The doorbell rang so I suppose she's here already. I slowly and carefully make my way up to the door, taking few deep breaths to feel better. I open the door and there she stood, looking so beautiful and proper. I look like shit. I'm ugly and I can't...

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, pulling me in with her as she entered the house. "You look like you're having trouble, I suggest you stay here." I shake my head lightly, holding on to it when I felt dizzy. "You are definitely one stubborn woman."

"If we're going to get married.. things will have to continue with... him and I doing and going through things together." I say, taking a deep breath. I run to the bathroom again, I can't have this.