42

"Love?" I turn to Kenma, hiding the piece of paper that I found. "You were taking a while, I thought I'd come and get you." 

"Sorry, I made a mess." He just smiled and went up to me, holding onto my shoulders as he pressed a kiss on my forehead. "Happy birthday...." 

"It really is.. a happy birthday.." He engulfed me into a hug, kissing the side of my head as he caressed my back. 

I suddenly remembered the gifts! "Kenma, I have some.. things for you." He backed away, raising his brow at me like he was judging my words. I did say 'some things' not just something. "They're uhm, in my parents' room."

"How about we eat first? I don't think you've eaten yet. Without makeup, you're pale." He cupped my cheek and caressed it, pressing a soft kiss on my lips. I pout and give him the puppy eyes, please work! "I guess I don't have a choice?" 

I hold his hand and bring him to the other room, telling him to close his eyes first. I got everything out of the bags and folded the bags before I could show them to him. I really hope he'd love my gifts for him, I don't know.. he's just too classy or something.

I give him a kiss on the cheek, "You can look now," I whisper. He opened his eyes, them growing wider when he saw the gifts on the bed. I bite my bottom lip, feeling a bit shy to show him my gifts. "I don't know if you—"

He pulled me into a hug, backing away to kiss me everywhere on the face. "I love you. Thank you, (Y/n)." I look away and smile, feeling proud of myself to make him very happy with the gifts. "Now, can we finally go downstairs to eat?" I chuckle and nod.

He held my hand and brought me to the kitchen, taking a plate for the both of us. I guess I looked pale and sick to him so he let me sit on the couch with the girls. Of course, a kiss before I left the kitchen.

I'm still thinking whether I should tell him that I'm pregnant, and maybe that could be a birthday gift too. But we're not even engaged, and I'm already bearing a child. I thought I never missed a day.. I don't remember when.. 

I look at Honami, smiling when I saw her playing with Mitsuki. Yamamoto's watching over them too, I really think he still loves her... I hope they'd do something about themselves. Mitsuki needs his father. Speaking of... maybe I could ask Honami about being pregnant.

I glance at all of my best friends, they're all here. The boys are in the kitchen with Kenma, I guess it'd be fine to tell them. Ena's here, Maki too, Honami, Kazuhiko... I really need to tell someone about it, it's difficult..

"Uhm, can you girls scoot a little closer to me..?" They all looked at me and did as I said. I take a deep breath, I can do this. "I-I'm.. pregnant." Ena almost spat her Coke, Maki dropped her fried chicken, Honami and Kazuhiko froze. "H-He doesn't know yet..." 

"The youngest ones in the squad gets to have kids first?" Maki said, pouting her lips. I'm actually scared. "Also, why haven't you told him? He'd take responsibility for that." I bite my bottom lip and let out a sigh.

"I only found out minutes ago.. and he hasn't said anything about the truth. Dad won't give him his blessing unless he tells me..." They all sighed which made me panic. I don't know what to do. "Don't tell him.."