kazuhiko narumi

Mommy said she'll bring me to school. I will start school today! I always waited for this day to come. I asked mommy if I could bring a toy and she let me bring my teddy bear! Her name is Ruki, she is my friend! I'll bring her to school today!

"You want that child to go out to the world? That useless child of yours?" Daddy and mommy is fighting again, they always fight because of me. "She is worthless, don't show her off."

"She is your child! How can you say that about Narumi? She's 4 years old. She still has a lot of space to learn new things. She's the asset to our company." I don't understand what mommy and daddy are saying.

The butler man asked me to go the car and wait for mommy, he got my bag so I just carried Ruki with me. He carried me to the car and sat me on the backseat, tying the belt around my lap. I smile and giggle as I play with the strap, seeing him smile at me.

The first day of school, I made a friend! His name is Kozume Kenma! He knows how to catch people's attention. He's friends with everyone! He approached me and asked me to become his friend too, he protected me from everyone.

"Naru-chan, tell me if they hurt you again!" I smile and nod. "You always have me, okay?" He held my hand and brought me to the table, we made drawings.

"Kenma... look!" I color the last part and showed it to him. His eyes sparkled and he took it from me. "Is it pretty?"

"Yes! I like it!" Thank you!

Kenma was there for me. Mommy stopped coming with me to school and I only come with the butler man. I stopped bringing Ruki too, mommy said she's a stupid toy. Mommy said I look ugly with it so I throw her away to the trash can. Mommy doesn't like her.

Many days came! Today's my birthday! But when I came to school, friends did not greet me a happy birthday. They don't know my birthday, they not know that today is Narumi's birthday.. I'm alone at my table, eating my sandwich. Mommy didn't say happy birthday too...

Someone kissed my cheek and pinched it. It's Kenma! He give me a sweater and I wear it. "December 3... it's your birthday! Happy birthday Naru-chan!" He hugged me and we both giggle. He kissed my cheek again and pat my head gently.

It was okay.. we were friends.. close friends. But someone new came to school. Her name is (L/n) Heather, her name is not Japanese.. but she's Japanese.. I like her name! It's pretty! But.. what ever happened next isn't pretty. She became my friend but..

"Heaaa! Let's play in the garden!" They're always together, I have no friend anymore. "Naru-chan.." Kenma hold my hand and smiled. "We'll play!"

Everywhere and every time, she's there too.. I don't want it.. Kenma only talks to her now. She stole my friend from me. I hate why she's always with Kenma. He's my friend! She took my friend.. everyone likes her too. No one likes me! And my only friend...

"Hea! I hate you!" Mommy hates me too.

Whatever I did.. I'm scared. I pushed her and Kenma tried to help her but they both fall off the building. They went to the hospital and they slept for a long time. They didn't go to school.. They never came back to school. They left. Mommy and daddy said that Heather moved away and Kenma too.

I still feel guilty over everything. I didn't mean to push her off the building, or maybe I did because I never knew the consequences of my actions. I lived my life in regret and up until now, I still live with the same feelings. Guilt, regret, anger and hate. I hate myself for doing that to them.