14

"Y-Yes.. hehe.." I look away and bite my lip, suddenly feeling my cheeks heat up. He's gorgeous. I turn back to him and saw his shirt, Karasuno! "I'm a manager of Nekoma's Volleyball Club.. I'm (Y/n)."

"I think I can tell with that." He pointed to my jacket, making me look over my shoulder to see that NEKOMA was embroidered on it. I let out an awkward laugh and he chuckled. "Do you remember where you're supposed to be at?" I shake my head, hearing him let out a sigh.

My phone started vibrating, it's Honami. "I-I gotta take this.." He smiled and nodded. Gorgeous. "Hello??"

"Kenma's back here. Where the hell are you?" Honestly, I don't know. "We're at 8 Eleven. I hope you can remember where that is." 8 Eleven.... I gotta ask the guy.

"I'll be there." I hang up and turn back to the guy. "Is there any 8 Eleven around here?" He pursed his lips, looking up as he thought of it. He nodded and I smiled, I can go back! "W-Will you show me the way?"

"Sure. I'm also looking for someone, I might bump into him once we go there." I nod and he started walking to lead the way. "I'm Sugawara Koushi by the way, third year setter from Karasuno." Oh, he's a setter too? Why are setters so good looking? Uhm—

"You're like our setter, well at least for me." I say, chuckling when I thought of the bipolar attitude of Kenma when he's around me and with someone else. "Thank you, by the way. I was searching for our setter and I got lost instead." He smiled and shook his head, that smile is a killer.

"You're lucky that I was the one who found you." We both chuckle and continued walking to the 8 Eleven.

He and I had a casual conversation, mostly about volleyball, that was the only topic I could think of. He was very kind so I didn't have trouble communicating, I didn't stutter anymore. Well, if you were to be with an incredibly handsome guy would you even breathe??

We are only a few more steps away from the 8 Eleven and I could already see the team gathered outside the store. The closer we got to them, the more I got to see the look Honami had on. Her brows were furrowed, she was glaring at me, and her arms are crossed. Sugawara-san eyed me and I just smiled.

Honami pinched my ear and Sugawara-san worriedly looked at me, I gestured that I'm okay. I waited for her to stop, the moment she let go of me, she saw Sugawara-san and bowed. "He's gorgeous." She whispered into my ear and I nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry about her, she's bad with directions." Sugawara-san shook his head and smiled, making Honami hold my hand.

"I guess my teammate's not here. But have you seen a short kid with orange hair???" I look at the boys and Kuroo-san came up to us, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, get off. I got him off me and Honami pulled me a little bit away from them, telling me how handsome Sugawara-san is. "Thank you, I'll get going. I need to find him."

I thanked him again and he just smiled, waving before he walked away to look for the orange kid. I turn around, going to Honami to speak to her about Sugawara-san. Handsome and kind. Ena also came up to us and we're all fan-girling.

Honami's eyes were suddenly covered by Yamamoto, and she got pulled away. Kuroo-san suddenly called Ena for her to do something so I'm left alone. I smile to myself, remembering how sweet and kind Sugawara-san was. I turn around to find Kenma in front of me, he doesn't look happy.

I innocently walk away only to get pulled back by him. Why am I even nervous about what he'd say? He eyed me and I would just avoid eye contact, what's with him? "Who was that?" I shrug and try to leave but he held me in place. "You're telling me who he is."