29

The girls and I went out to shop today, we didn't go to school just to help Honami out. Kidding, classes were suspended because the teachers had something to do so we were given the day off. We're out to help her buy things for her baby and to buy everything she's been craving for.

Honami's nearing her fifth month and the baby bump is getting more obvious! I want to see her baby once she goes into labor, I wonder what she'd be naming her child. She's still down so we tried to cheer her up, we're currently asking her what she'd name the baby.

"I'll ask Tora.." She says, pausing when she realized what she said. "I-I'll see what I can name my baby.. I don't know the gender yet."

Seeing her still including him despite everything, hurts my heart. Maybe we really shouldn't look too positive over everything, people we expected to be with for a very long time could leave any moment in our life. But I hope, that everything will go well. For me, and for my friends.

"Honami, you have us." Maki gave her a kiss on the cheek and linked their arms. "It's a surprise to us that your parents didn't scold you."

"They're fond of Tora.. we just went downhill all of a sudden." It must be really difficult to be pregnant all on your own and without the man you love. "I-I know we'll get back together.. He just needs to calm down.." She says, eyes suddenly filled with tears from the sound of his name.

I do hope they get back together, aside from them being my favorite couple among us, I know that they both love each other. There's just something that needs to be cleared out. Yamamoto must've really thought that Fukunaga would do that.

We're at the department store to buy clothes, she said she'll get for both genders. She really should've gotten an ultrasound for it, but hey, her family's rich as hell so I guess simple clothing wouldn't cost much.

Even when I'm not the one who's bearing a child, I'm getting so excited just from picking out the clothes. Oh! Shoes! Tiny baby feet will be wearing these! I showed them to Honami and she chuckled at how excited I was, well I will be the aunt or the godmother to that child so... might as well spoil him or her.

The boys said they'll catch up, I'd have to leave for a checkup. From what I could remember, Kenma said that the checkup would be on his birthday which is next week. I don't know maybe they rescheduled? I do hope they did, I wouldn't want his birthday to be spent at a hospital!

I'm alone at an isle, seeing more cute little onesies that I think the baby would look adorable in. I saw a pink one and there were apples on it, reminds me of an apple pie that Kenma loves. I got the yellow one instead, it was cuter than the pink one. Honami loves yellow so, I got it.

I'm walking back to my friends, searching for them everywhere when I suddenly bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry." I tell the guy, bowing as I continued apologizing. "I'm really sorry."

"It's fine." He said.

The guy must be rich, he has a Rolex on, Balenciaga's and more expensive things. He dusted his shoes right in front of me and I felt incredibly awkward. He's like a Kenma— the kind before we became friends and got together.

"Those must mean a lot to you.." I say, pointing to his shoes.

"They're just decorations, it's fine." He said before turning around to leave. I must be stupid because I still bowed even when he already left.

A hand suddenly grabs mine and a kiss landed on the side of my head. I smile as I turn to him, getting a kiss on the cheek. Kenma took the basket from me, cheeks turning red from the sight of the baby things. He must be thinking of.. uhm.. a little him and me.