03

"That's Kenma's, kitty."

"What?" I ask as I look at him, pulling away to give me a smirk. "How can this be Kenma's? You were holding on to it." The hesitation and disbelief was obvious in my voice, I can't believe him. I raise my brow at him, looking at the blazer that he had given me to cover my skin.

"Is it really that unbelievable that Kenma would give that to you?" I pout my lips and blink my eyes as I looked at the blazer in my hands, thinking whether it is or isn't. I nod.

"Kenma's always by the sidelines when I'm around— I mean, he and I don't interact much, so, of course." I answer, hearing him sigh. "Also stop calling me kitty, it's weird." He playfully rolls his eyes, taking the blazer from me and folding it neatly. "Hey you're going to make wrinkles on that." He completely ignores my words, folding the blazer in half, twice.

"It's his, whether you'd believe my words or not." He hands it back to me, letting out a small chuckle. "I'll see you later." He walks away, waving his hand before shoving it inside his pocket.

I stare at the blazer in my hands, glancing at the pudding head who's on his seat, without his blazer on. I look back at the piece of clothing that's resting on my arm, letting out a sigh as I find it hard to believe that he had given me his blazer. I take my seat, sliding the blazer in front of him. He turns to me and I give him an awkward smile.

"Thank you." I whisper to him, only getting a nod from him in response.

I really find it hard to believe. His response to my thank you just now, that's already one reason why he'd never give it to me. We really are awkward towards each other, we barely speak unless needed, plus.. I still have things to do. Apologize.

Maki takes a seat in front of me, and Honami next to her; the students seated on the seats weren't here so I guess, they're fine. I smile at the two of them as they wriggle their brows, smirking to prevent themselves from smiling too much. They took my hands and each of them had one, intertwining our fingers. I look at them, utterly confused by what they were doing.

"So you were talking to Kuroo-san? You guys look cute." Maki comments, face moving closer to mine. Kenma suddenly leaves and Honami moves to his seat. "Come on, the blazer thing." She looks so happy and excited, another person that's enjoying my potential love life.

"We just had a casual conversation, nothing more, nothing less." I answer, pulling my hand away from their grips. Well, the blazer wasn't his to begin with. Maki frowns and plays with her hair, while Honami just stared at me. "What?"

"Nothing. We're just waiting for your turn, Honami's thing is sprouting with Yamamoto and mine is.. uhm.." Maki pauses and clears her throat, looking away as she tried to explain something to me. "Mine is uhm also kinda.. going there.. with a half-Russian kid from the year below us." I look at her with widened eyes, surprised to hear her love life's with someone younger than us. I smirk and squish her face with my hands.

"So, you like foreign and younger boys." I simply tease; supposed to come out as a question but it ended up as a statement.

"We're waiting for yours, (Y/n). We're curious." I play with my lips and look at my hands, remembering the blazer I had borrowed from Kuroo— Kenma.

"Let's not talk about this as if it's just a simple math problem. This requires the understanding of the other's feelings and emotions as well, so things might take time for me unlike the both of you. I will take mine seriously— not that I'm saying you both won't. But.. I want to be certain of my choice, I don't want to make a mistake." Maki smiles and so does Honami. They both ruffle my hair, making me laugh.