40

"Congratulations Kozume-san!" We're all in his office to congratulate him for graduating. It's been five months since we first got together, but I'm really proud of him.

I give my boyfriend a smile and he smiled back, I wish I could just run to him. I want to tackle him with huge and kisses if only we were alone right now. My graduation's next week, I can graduate!

"Come on Naoki, congratulate Kozume-san and be kind just once!" Shinjiro said, pulling Naoki closer to him. The air's suddenly heavy, thanks bro.

"Congrats, sir." He gritted his teeth, looking a bit annoyed to be forced into saying that. Kenma just stared at him with his hands in his pockets, they really hate each other.

Naoki turned to me, giving me a smile as he took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I gave him a questioning look, glancing at Kenma to ask for help but he's just staring at us while waiting for Naoki's next move. I suddenly felt his lips on mine— shit Sherlock no!

"Let's go." He pulled me with him but then I was pulled back by Kenma.

"I don't think I'm allowing you to leave." Shit, boys please calm down.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He tried to make Kenma let go but he slid Naoki's hand off me.

"What the hell are you doing kissing someone else's girlfriend?" Naoki's eyes grew wide the moment Kenma let go of his words. "Don't touch my girlfriend, you've violated her enough."

I tugged on Kenma's arm, begging him to just stop whatever's going on. I don't want them to be fighting. Naoki looked at me and I couldn't have eye contact with him, I felt somehow embarrassed.. intimidated.. Everyone's around us.

"Y-You're together..?" I hide behind Kenma, feeling a bit pressured by the stares. "No.. That's impossible.. You always give her trouble."

"I think that's what they do just for (Y/n) to stay late with him." Yamashita-san said, chuckling a bit as he showed us a thumbs up. I stuff my cheeks with air, really shy now.

"But really, cheap girls like her?" I furrow my brows at Rikane-san's statement, seeing her suddenly tense up. Kenma must've glared at her. "C-Congratulations to you b-both."

"Everyone out of my office, now." Kenma ordered.

Kazuhiko gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading out with everybody else. Hana-san got some folders from his drawers Yamashita-san was telling Kenma something, it took them a while before they left us all on our own.

He locked the door, messing his hair up as he walked to the couch. I'm just standing here, unsure if I should even speak. He really looks like he's mad, I get why he is. If he was about to get kissed by a girl and he didn't even react when he had the chance, I think I'd be annoyed too.

w: read at your own risk.

"Why are you just standing there?" I sigh and walk up to him, getting pulled and pushed down to the couch. "Did you like the kiss?" He asked, kissing my jaw as he drew circles around the button of my shirt. "Did you..?" He popped three open, and started licking my chest.

"I hate it, Kenma." He hummed, ignoring my words as he sucked my chest. I cover my mouth with my hand, moaning into my palm at the pleasure of his actions.