36

I'm still at work and it's already 8 PM, I was supposed to leave at 5 PM but hey Ms. Bitch gave me more work to do so uhm, I don't know what to say. I want to go home, I don't want to stay here any longer.. after that conversation with Kozume-san it was like my energy was drained.

Kazuhiko already left because she had things to do at home, she also asked me to help her finish some of the work given to her.. I'm doing more than I was told, especially that I'm an intern! I'm already about to give up! I don't know what made my mom say that this is where I can find the answers but I already hate this place.

I finally finished organizing the files inside all the folders, it's time to organize the folders now! It's easier with the folders than the files— there was a lot. I just hope that I could do more than this tomorrow, something like typing..? I kinda want to use my computer now, thank you very much.

"Why are you still here?" I fall of my chair from the voice, hitting my head on the foot of the table. "Are you okay?" I sit up as I rub my head, that kinda hurt. From all of the people, why'd it have to be him?

"Not yet finished with my job." I want to cry now, the files are everywhere. "I have to organize them again.." A tear did roll down my cheek, I really want to sleep now. For some reason I just started crying.

He kneeled beside me, picking up the files as he read some of them. "I made Rikane do this, why are you doing her job?" I shook my head as I wiped my cheeks, I'm so stressed out. It's just the first day.. Mom I want to quit. "You could've told me or Hana what you were doing."

"It's not like you would've cared...."

"I'm still human, I still care." He handed out his handkerchief but I just shook my head. I don't want it. "Go home."

"But I'm not finished yet... she's going to act like a bitch again.. and if you help me out she'd accuse me of something bad.. I just want peace..." Why am I crying in front of him again? But whatever, I don't even want to care about that.

"Just who is your boss here?" I furrow my brows and more tears streamed down my face. "It's fine, go home. I'll just do this instead." I shake my head, it's my job. "Why are you so stubborn? (Y/n) just listen to me and go home. I'll tell Hana about this so do—"

"I don't want you to help... truly it'd be easier but if you help me out.. it's not just her.. I'm an intern and if I can't do this right then how will I survive in your company? I want to stay here for mom, but I don't want special treatment..." I cry on my hands, wiping my cheeks as I picked up the other files.

"There's a difference between taking a break and failing to do it right. Plus, I made her do this. It wasn't your job in the first place." I shake my head and take the ones in his hand. I put them in the folder, crying more when I saw the others messed up too.

"Can I bring them home instead..? Please..? I want to finish them.. Kozume-san.." I begged, crying more from the stress that was kept inside of me. He let out a sigh, giving me a pat on the head.

"Fine, now stop crying." I nod, sniffling and wiping my face. "I'll drive you home."

He helped me gather the files, giving me a file accordion folder. That was better than using the folder! I might even buy a clear book for them but he warned me ahead not to spend my money for them, also telling me not to buy anything. How did he even read my mind? I wanted to be of use in his company and not just some random intern.

I'm in his car again, would it be this way if I become the next secretary? I kinda prefer driving my own car but I don't have money to buy one for myself. I still need to save up for my apartment, I'm going to move there in a couple of days. I'm going to steal Maki from Lev, but I think she wouldn't be available...