32

Why did (Y/n) think that I wouldn't be able to find that letter sooner? How did she even predict everything? She doesn't even know that we used to be friends when we were kids! But it's better that she doesn't know that... she might ask me to stay once she finds out.. I can't break my word.

"Why were you holding a pair of scissors?!" Kuroo's still fuming over me almost trying to hurt myself.

"I never realized that I had a pair of scissors in my hands, I don't know why I picked it up." He hissed and kneeled to pick up the glass shards from the picture frame.

I hid the picture in my drawer, going outside to get a broom to sweep the floor. There must be more glass shards than we think so I need to get a broom to sweep them off, it'd be dangerous to walk here.

(Y/n)... what will I do about you? Will you truly search for an empty answer? A baseless search? How will you even look for the answer when you don't know where to start? Sometimes you're so adventurous that it scares me.

Is it true..? That feelings will remain even if they couldn't remember anything? Will she remember anything? Will she feel anything once she sees me? Will she cry? Will she smile at me? Or... will she say, "who are you?" It must be that, right?

(Y/n), just don't do anything. It'll only hurt both of us. I don't want to hurt you, and I would want to hurt myself. Don't ever try to look for the answer, either way your parents would never let you. They know that someone else is a better man for you, I let you down.. I'm sorry.

Who the hell is texting me? I don't even want to see my phone, it's also full of her.

Kazuhiko: Let's talk, I have something to tell you.

ME: No, you scare me.

Kazuhiko: Jeez I won't kill you. This is important so meet me after school on Monday, just five minutes of your time. Please.

ME: Fine, I'm leaving once you start acting weird.

Kazuhiko: Fuck you.

ME: I only have one person to fuck.

Kazuhiko: KENMA WHAT THE FUCK?

Whatever. I'm just trying to ease up. I couldn't focus ever since I read (Y/n)'s letter. Did she leave more letters for me? I've already read two of them.. I hope there are none already. I'm already trying to move on.... we didn't even break up.

I'm heading to (Y/n)'s on Tuesday, I'll pick up everything that could remind her of us. I already hid the bracelet and necklace, the ring.. I can't believe that I also gave her a ring, joke's on me. We didn't last until we could be with each other. "Promise rings? You're too romantic, I love you!"

What else did I give her? My clothes... she has my hoodies and sweaters back in her room. I always end up giving them to her, she always gets cold so easily. I only have the team jacket with me, ha, (Y/n).. when will I see you in my clothes ever again? "Kenma look! I look smaller!"

I gave her a stuff toy of her favorite character. (Y/n) said that the stuff toy's like a mini me, she hugs it when she feels lonely. She said she always try to talk to it which kinda creeped me out at first but I actually found it cute, "it's because you're not with me! I want you here Kenma."

The journals are the most crucial things. She writes everything in them. I have one of her journals, it's the one I gave her. The cute thing is that she used it even when she still had spaces in her old one. It's the journal I bought from the bookstore on our first date. "Kenma, I love it! It's pretty! Thanks for the pens too!"