10

"I finally found you."

Kenma stands before me, soaking wet from the rain, water dripping from his hair. His hands on his knees as he tries to catch his breath. He's wearing a tank-top, and he's just in his shorts, half of his hair tied up.

"What are you doing here....?" Is the only question I could think of. He slowly walks up to me, smiling brightly like he wasn't tired.

"I've been looking for you.. everywhere." He wraps his arms around me, his forehead resting on my shoulder. He's really wet. I pull away, not liking the looks of this. "Why'd you leave?" He asks, face turning red; I'm not sure if it's because he's sick, or if he's..

"How did you find me?" I wipe my cheeks, still not processing the situation. "Why are you here?" 

He takes my right hand, and I quickly pull away when I felt it sting. He eyes me, furrowing his brows at my behavior; eyes going from mine to my hand. I tried pulling away but he held my hand tight. He pulls the hem of my sleeves up, making me whimper from the pain.

His eyes widen as he saw the cuts, I didn't put bandages today. He looks at me before turning to my other arm; he pulls my sleeves up, hissing when he saw more cuts as he pulled up. He bites his lip, and bring the sleeves down to cover them.

"Why..?" He looks straight into my eyes, his own questioned my wavering ones. I'm scared. I don't know what to say. "Why did you do this to yourself?" I look away, staring at the floor as he eyes me. "(Y/n) answer me."

"L-Let's head upstairs—" I try turning around to lead him to the room, but he stops me. "C-Can't we talk about this in private?" I beg, biting my lip to stop myself from crying any further; I've had enough of crying. "Please.."

After trying to convince him for about 5 minutes, he finally gave in and let me bring him up to the room. He quietly followed me, eyeing me every second. I distanced myself from him when we were in the elevator, it's awkward.

He pulled me closer to him when more people got inside, and now I'm really in front of him. A man, with his arms crossed, is trying to touch me. With the elevator almost running out of space, I find it difficult to move. He's really trying.

Kenma suddenly pulls me and we switch places; I heard the man groan when Kenma took my place. The guy glared at him, and even though I don't see him, he's glaring too. Knowing that Kenma isn't the type to explode and resort to violence, if he resorts to violence now.. we'd attract too much attention.

I held his hand when I saw him clench his fist, I don't like doing this.. but it's better to be safe. Kenma glanced at me and I give him a smile; I held his hand until he calmed down. We had to get off before the man did, Kenma blocked the man as I walked out.

I unlocked the door and head inside; I run to the bed to fix my things, seeing him just chuckling at me. He helped me get my clothes off the floor, I'm folding the ones I've cleaned. Kenma paused, making me look at him; he had my blood stained shirt, I try taking it from him but he stood from the bed. He bent down to pick the other shirts of the floor, finding another blood stained shirt.

"Can we talk now?" He leaned on the wall, crossing his arms at me. I get a pillow, hugging it close to me; I give him a nod and I heard him sigh. "Why?"  What why? "This, (Y/n)."

"I don't know.. honestly." He raises his brow, eyes digging deeper into me. "I had the urge to cut myself.." I answer, playing with the pillow to avoid eye contact, he's scary. "If you'd ask why I left.. I don't know either." I know, I do know. But he's Kenma.. We're not close, I think. "But how'd you find me?"