27

Trigger Warning: Anxiety, suicide attempt(?).

I keep running, I don't know where I am. Is this still the school? What happened? Why did I run? I don't know where I am but all I see are walls and windows, doors.. classrooms.. Is this my school? Why am I running?

I hold on to the wall, bending over as I try to breathe. I can't take any oxygen into my system, it's killing me. My heart is beating faster every time I try to breathe, I'm really lightheaded.. I need someone to calm me down..

It's because of him, he lied. He fucking lied! I was relieved to hear him say that he won't change anything! But he fucking lied to me! Kenma.. he lied to me.. Why? Is he finally really tired of me already? Does he hate me now?

I look down and found a child, she looks like me. She's crying. Why is she crying? Just suddenly a kid approached her and pat her head, she— he sat beside her, smiling as he said something to her. The little girl turned to him with pouted lips and puffy eyes.

"She hates me.. I thought she was my friend.."

"There there.. She said she's at the rooftop, let's go."

It must be nice to have a close friend as a kid. The kids ran so I had to follow them, they might get lost! This school is huge, I'm the student council president so might as well run after them. Their parents might look for them.

I try calling out but surprisingly it's like I'm muted. I just followed them instead, I do hope I can help them. The little girl seems to be continue crying as the boy guided her to the rooftop. They're so tiny that their hands are cute too, I won't disturb them.

I quietly followed the from behind, just watching over them as they walked up the stairs. They must be playing hide and seek, then the last one's at the rooftop. Where are their parents though? I hope I won't get scolded for not bringing them back right away.

They struggled with the door so I helped. Just like I thought, there's another cutie up here. She's also tiny— they're all so cute! The boy and the girl approached her, the little girl hiding behind her friend. Awe, is she scared?

"Heaaa! Get up here! There's a toy behind it!"

The little girl that was behind the boy, slowly showed herself. She gave the boy a look and he gave her a pat on the head, letting her go to their friend. The boy followed her and stepped up the chair and on to the concrete.

I just smiled as I watched them, what kind of toy is there? The boy and the girl stepped on the concrete, looking behind it for the toy. Suddenly, the other girl pushes the little girl and the boy tried to reach for her. Wait— this is the fucking rooftop!!!

I rush to them and step on the concrete, reaching out for the kids that were— where are they? "(Y/n)!!!" I turn around when I heard a voice call out to me. I slipped, falling off the concrete. I held on to the edge but I can't hold on much longer. "Fucking! (Y/n) reach your hand out to me.. please!"

I don't know who.. I look down and found myself hanging from the top floor. "H-Help me!" I try reaching out, my other hand slipping off the edge. I close my eyes, expecting to fall and die, but they caught my arm.

"Fuck! Lev get your ass here!" Lev..? I felt another hand grab me, my arm slipping from their grip. "(Y/n)! Please hold on.." He or she grabbed my wrist, making it easier for me to grab theirs too.

They pulled me up, failing for a few times before getting me back to the floor. I fell on someone but I'm too lightheaded, I can't see who it is. The person hugged me tight, feeling them cry on my shoulder. The scent...