24

I woke up the next morning, eyes shot open when I realized that today's the first day of Nationals. I just woke up and I'm already shaking! (Y/n) you're not even going to be playing, you're only there to help them analyze the situation!

"Honami..?" I shake my best friend to wake up and she groans, turning around. "Wake up..." I shake her again and again but she wouldn't move, I'm this close to kicking her ass of the bed. "Takahashi Honami!" I pinch her cheek and she finally sits up.

"Why did you wake me up? I was having a nice sleep!" She complained, falling back to the bed. Jeez just— oh whatever. She's asleep again.

I'm not allowed to roam on my own, if I do I'd get lost. It might be weird but I get lost even inside a building, I panic the moment I feel like I've been going around in circles. It's 7 AM, should I just sleep again? No.. Let's just take a hot shower.

Winter's really creeping up, it's so cold! I stepped on to the bathroom floor, shivers down my spine when I felt how cold it is. I get my slippers from my bag, going back to the bathroom. Hot shower or bath..? Okay. Hot shower.

Today's our first day, I hope everyone's going to do great. I hope I'll do great.. my biggest worry is that I wouldn't be able to analyze the situation from the anxiety that builds up in me. We still have Kenma to do the job, but I feel like I'm useless if he'd be the only one doing it.

I got out of the bathroom in a bathrobe, I forgot to bring clothes. I froze when I suddenly saw Kenma on the bed, eyes were glued on to the screen of his PSP. He saw me and I throw a pillow at his face.

"(Y/n) what the hell?" I hug myself and point to my bag, he's just crossing his arms at me. I frown and beg, wishing he'd give up with asking for an apology while I'm still just in a bathrobe.

He gave me my bag— he got me clothes and handed them to me, brows still furrowed because of the pillow being thrown at his face. I head back to the bathroom and got changed, he gave me his t-shirt.. I didn't have this in my bag, anyway, it's bigger and thicker so it's better.

I head back and he gives me the jacket, it's really cold. I turn to the door when I heard my best friends' voices, they have food! I always take a shower before eating so I'm used to starving while taking a shower but, today is just different. I need to eat.

"This is what Kuroo-senpai and Kenma bought." Honami says and I look at Kenma, thinking whether I should be doubting him for being kind. He is to me but to others, I don't know. Kenma furrowed his brows and I just smiled, taking my portion from Honami.

My hair's dripping, ah it's cold. Kenma stood and headed to the bathroom, returning with a towel in his hands. He's going to dry it for me. He sat behind me and dried my hair, it really feels like he's massaging my head. The two girls are just casually looking at us while we ate.

"Why does it look like (Y/n)'s enjoying that too much?" Ena asks, looking a bit disgusted at me.

"You have no idea, how wonderful it feels to have him dry my hair. Head massage." I say, wriggling my brows as a way to convince them, giving them a thumbs up.

"I think you're enjoying it because he's your boyfriend." I shake my head and Kenma groaned, oops. "Hey (Y/n), don't get lost in the crowd." Honami says, looking so serious like it'd be the death of me. "You are bad with directions, don't try."