20

A few days ago, a one day camp kinda thing and Hinata's as noisy as usual. He and Kageyama were late though, they I think had a supplementary class or they retook their exams. I guess volleyball maniacs aren't always smart-- I sound mean. I'm not even that smart. The camp was kinda fun, Karasuno's still the same and our team did well too. I helped a lot!

It's Inter High and I'm so nervous! I only know Fukurodani and no one else, there are so many people in here, I could get lost the moment that I'd let go of Kenma's hand. We're all still outside the court, checking if everyone's here already. Fukunaga.... Oh there he is, I have no idea where he came from.

I saw Keiji and he smiled at me. I give him a wave as I returned the smile, having Kenma hold my hand down. I raise my brow at him and he took the bracelet off his wrist, putting it on my free hand. The one on my right is mine and the left one is his, okay, I can remember that.

I turn to the front when I saw a figure in my peripheral view, it's Keiji. I hear Kenma sigh so I glanced at him but he left. What's with him? "So you guys are together." Keiji comments and I nod as I turn to him. "You really are their manager now, aren't you?"

"Don't state the obvious, I thought you were smart." I tease and we both laugh. I look at my wrists, shaking it a bit to look at the bracelets on them. "The others?"

"Back there, I just had to get away for a bit." He said, quickly turning halfway around for him to point and show me where his teammates were at. Bokuto-san waved at me with that huge smile he always has, I smile back and wave. "I'll see you around, he's upset." He gestured me to look behind me and I saw nothing, I turn back but he's gone.

I walk back to the others, linking arms with Ena and Honami, smiling sweetly at them. The two of them shook their heads and I blink, completely confused. I looked at everyone, one by one, seeing all of them shake their heads at me. What's going on? Did I do something?

I head to my bag, kneeling to get something from it. Kenma's just sitting on the floor beside it, he's quiet, I guess he's trying to calm down. But he's not nervous, he said that he never is. I pat his head and he looks up, I give him a cute smile, he's just looking at me. I cup his cheeks but he gently pushed them away from his face.

"No." I squat in front of him, pouting my lips as I recall how he reacted to me trying to touch his hair in my nightmare. He's acting weird. "No.. nightmare.." I look back and forth between his eyes, asking myself if we're really going to end. I nervously bring my hand up to his hair, pulling back halfway, I'm scared.

He took my hand and he rested his cheek on it, squishing my hand with his knee and his cheek. We're fine. I brush his hair with my fingers and he closed his eyes, he let out a deep sigh. "I was jealous, sorry." If I could only give him a kiss without making him feel uncomfortable.

"Get up, you're going to fall asleep if you stay like that." I gently lift his head up to pull my hand away, standing as I pulled him up with me. I almost fell back, good thing he caught me. He's heavy. "Ah.." I hold on to my nape, feeling my neck stiffen. I try tilting and rotate my head to have my neck loosen up, but it still hurts. This is annoying!

I keep doing the same actions, seeing Kenma get something from his bag; he turned to me and he has a pack of SALONPAS sheets. He turned me around and I held my hair up, feeling a bit relieved with the sheet on my nape. Kenma made me let go of my hair and he braided it, I mouth him a thank you before we headed inside.

We aren't the first ones up so we're going to stay at the bleachers first. I kinda want to stand by the railings to watch up close but there are too many people for me to even stay somewhere on my own. We've got a cheering squad, that's new to me, I never heard of having one.