25

🍋 Read at your own risk.

"I've loved you before you even liked me." I chuckle, only earning more kisses from him. I love you too, Kenma.

"Is that so?" I tease and he chuckled.

He told me how he felt while he played the match against Karasuno, he said he was actually enjoying it. I was happy to hear him say thank you to Kuroo-san for getting him into the sport, and for calling his teammates his friends. Hinata might just have a bigger impact than me, friendship.

I stared at his face and he stared back at me. I don't get why he says he's not good looking when girls are always talking about him. Maybe his shy and reserved personality made it seem a bit like no one likes him at all, but in reality he may have just as many fangirls Kuroo-san has.

I gave him small kisses but Kenma stopped with the pecks, he started kissing me without letting go. He slowly made his way up to be on top of me, never once breaking the kiss. I think I know where this is going. Normally he would stop and let me rest, but I guess.. he's losing it.

"Tell me to stop if you don't want to." I shake my head and he connects our lips once again. He pulled me up and made me lean on the headboard, trapping me in between his arms as we continued to make out.

He bit my bottom lip, pushing his tongue in my mouth when I gasped for air. He entangled his tongue with mine, sucking it as we kissed. He explored my mouth to his heart's extent, fighting for dominance that I immediately gave away. Him sucking my tongue made mine tired.

He brought a hand inside my shirt, making me moan from his touch. He broke away and furrowed his brows, finding out that I didn't have a bra on. He knows that I never wear one around him. "Always wear one." He orders, and I pout my lips.

"Even around you?" He let out an airy chuckle— that was hot— giving me a soft kiss on my lips.

"Only around everyone else.." He pecks my lips, grabbing the hem of my shirt, and he pulled the piece of clothing over my head. He attaches his lips with mine, and his hands traced my figure; a hand landed on my neck and the other was on my waist, making circles with his thumb. "Safe word, Love." Cute.

I was only in an oversized shirt (his) and my panties. Kenma has a very easy access to my body. I let out a moan when I felt him rub my clothed folds, feeling how wet I already was just from making out. Kenma bit my neck, making me wince in pain but soon it was turned into a moan when he sucked my skin and gave me hickeys.

Kenma pulled me down, hovering over me as he continued to suck my skin. He planted kisses on my lips, going down until he reached my chest. He grinds his hips, making me feel his erected bulge against my clothed entrance.

He gave me one last hickey on my chest, moving to my nipple to attack it with his lips. I kept moaning as he licked my nipple, swirling his tongue around it until it hardened. He covered my mouth with his hand when he sucked it, his other hand fumbled with my other mound.

He played with my mounds; sucking, licking, biting it with his teeth; my other nipple would be pinched, pressed and rolled as he squeezes my boob with his hand. He'd switch from time to time, enjoying the taste of my chest.

I held on to the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head to show me his body. Kenma connected our lips again as I tried to tie his hair back. He pulled my panties off me and threw it somewhere; he pushed a finger inside me, making me moan into the kiss. He thrusts it in and out of me, adding a finger and another, stretching me more and more.