18

I jolt up, chest pounding from my banging heart, unstable breath from the nightmare I had. I'm panting, it hurts, my chest hurts. I hurriedly get my backpack, stuffing my uniform in it along with new undergarments. I wore a bra and Kenma's hoodie, bringing my phone and my wallet before dashing out of my house.

I try booking a cab, shaking from the uncontrollable attack I was having because of the nightmare. I bite my hand, tears falling from my eyes the moment I woke up from my sleep. I tap my foot on the ground as I grew impatient of the cab's arrival, faster...

The cab's finally here, the driver was an old man and he actually asked me if I was okay, I just nodded. I wipe my cheeks every now and then, crying a the sight of his contact name. It's a heart, in the nightmare my contact number on his phone is my last name... please don't be true.

I call Kenma, taking deep breaths as I continued to cry from fear. He's not picking up! I've tried calling him 20 times and he's not picking up!! Are we really over? Was that actually not a nightmare? It was true?! No.. Kenma pick up! Kenma please pick up.. I can't control my hand, I'm scratching my arm with it... pick up..

I tried calling again and again, the whole 20 minutes I've tried calling him already passed, he's still not picking up. Since it's early in the morning, there's no heavy traffic since no one's awake yet. It's 2 AM. I'm nearing his place, why isn't he picking up?! Are we over?? Kenma..

I keep trying, I don't want to think that it's true. It shouldn't be true! We just got together, I sound so desperate but.. if it's true then why?? Did he realize that I'm really the worst choice? He should've said from the start! Kenma pick up! After a few rings, he finally did!!

"(Y/n)? What's with the early morning call?" I quietly sob, hearing his voice reminds me of his words. That I'm annoying, and that I'm a headache. "Hey, are you crying? (Y/n)?"

"I'm at the end of your street, I-I'm coming over." I suddenly heard a loud thud, also hearing Kenma groan and it's like he's sheets were falling off. "I-I'm outside.. I'll hang up."

I try taking money out of my wallet, dropping a few pieces of cash to the car floor. I pick them up, hand still shaking from the anxiety that was growing in me. I hand the money to the driver, taking my bag and opening the door to find Kenma.

I cry more, wrapping my arms around his waist and cried on his chest. He looks like he just woke up. I grew more anxious when it took him a while before he wrapped his arms around me, is it true? Was it real??? He stroked his hand up and down my head, rubbing my arm as I cried on his chest. I let go of him, crying more and more, hearing his words echo in my head.

Kenma took my backpack from me, holding my hand and he brought me inside his house. He seriously seems like he just woke up.. I disturbed his sleep. He's going to hate me.. wait.. he already does, right? No please no.. It's not real, please.. Don't be real please..

We're in his room and all I could do is cry, he hasn't said a word, he hasn't given me a kiss yet. Kenma's not saying anything, is he pissed? Did I piss him off? Are we really over?? He hasn't looked me in the eye yet.. It's not true..

Kenma sat on the edge of his bed, placing my bag on the floor. He pulled me to him and he finally looked at me. He wiped my cheeks with the back of his pinky and he even brushed my hair with his fingers. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he fell, his back hitting the soft cushion beneath him.

"Why are you here? It's 2 AM." He tried sitting up but I didn't want him to, he hasn't given me a kiss yet. "(Y/n) why are you crying? Did something happen?" I backed away, tears falling on his face as I cried, remembering how painful it was to hear it from him. I rest my head on his chest, crying as I felt my heart pound inside my own. He held himself up with his elbows, brushing his fingers through my hair.