44

"Hey, it's me." He says, laughing to himself. "I'm not really the type of person who does this kind of video, I limit myself to what I do-- normally do but due to current events and issues I am here to answer everyone's questions."

Kenma took a sip of his coffee, letting out that 'ha' sound. He's weird in this video but very handsome. "I've been asked the same question everywhere. Not just me but models Satsuki Ena and Haiba Lev, actress Kamoto Maki.. Hinata Shouyou, Morisuke Yaku, Yamamoto Taketora-- I'm really just trying to delay the answer."

I felt a hand on my waist, a chin on my shoulder, he's watching his own video. He greeted me with a kiss on the lips, resting his head comfortably on my shoulder as we leaned on the headboard. I just let him be, he's actually falling asleep.

"Question number 1, 'Where have you been these past weeks?' I've been busy with work-- BBC. Things are kind of-- you get the point." I chuckle at his behavior, hearing him whine. "Next, 'How are you and athlete Hinata Shouyou friends?' Well, volleyball."

"I want to see you play again." I say, turning to look at him. "Back then.. I couldn't compliment you about how good you were at it, someday can I?" He nodded and rewind the video to 10 seconds back.

"Third question, 'Is it true that you are in a relationship at the moment?' Okay, this is.. I suppose will be a long answer. I will tell you everything. Starting with this one. Yes, it is true. The pictures that surfaced on the internet, they're all real. I have a girlfriend, is it that hard to believe?" I whine and pause the video.

He didn't call me his fiancée! I'm just his girlfriend? It's as if he and I are not going to get married in a few days! I lightly throw my phone to my legs, crossing my arms in front of my chest. Kenma got my phone and looked at me straight in the eye, cupping my cheek as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Just watch the video." He said, holding the phone for both of us.

"Is she my secretary? Yes, she is. She started working as an intern and that was only about a year ago but our stories goes a long way back. 'Did she seduce me?' If seduction was her way of trying to get with me then we wouldn't have lasted longer than a day. But no, the answer to this question is no. I was the one who asked her out-- if that was a question."

Kenma did tell me that he said to go out with him, it was a statement not a question nor was it a request. I make myself more comfortable, snuggling close to cuddle with him. I feel sleepy but I still want to know what he answered and told his fans.

"I saw someone tweet this, 'things must've been very smooth with them,' in reality our relationship was worse than hell. Not because the other did something bad or cheated on the other, it was more because we couldn't prevent it from happening."

I feel like tearing up, he talking about the accident. "If people think that we are happy because things are smooth between us then scratch that thought. We're happy because we endured a battle that we had to face unexpectedly.. happy because we still have each other even because of it." I hug a pillow close, getting ready to cry.

"People think that we went through a smooth road, we went through a road full of obstacles.. more than what we should've gone through. October 16 in the year 2013, on my very birthday, she was taken away from me by an accident that nearly killed her. Yes, we've been together since high school-- second year. She was in a coma for three months and I was killing myself during those three months too.. doing everything she's left undone."

I look at Kenma, tears just falling from my eyes. He's so sweet.. "The reason why I started this whole YouTube thing is her, she wanted me to do this. Kodzuken was a nickname she gave me. I did this to help her with things.. She woke up after those hellish months, not remembering who I was to her. She never remembered.. even until now, but she said that the feelings remained."