Chapter 1: Singing Careers.

A/N: Hey guys! So here is the second story! AHH! I'm so excited. If you're a new reader and you have not read my first story,(Don't Go....), then you won't understand this story at all. Well Happy Reading! xxxx

***2 years later.***

***Jai's P.O.V.***

"You're the leadddd." I sang as I finished my new song 'The Lead.' "That was great Jai. You're free for the rest of the day." Ronan said through the microphone. "Alright. Thanks man." I took off the headphones and exit the booth. "You did great babe." Beunka said as she kissed my cheek. Yes, I am back with Beunka. I was in a deep depression ever since Miranda left. I was depressed for about 9 months. Ethan set me up on a blind date, and it turned out to be Beunka. I don't know what came over me that night but, I kissed her and asked her to be my girlfriend again. That was almost a year ago. "Thanks babe." I smiled. "Wanna go have lunch?" she asked as she grabbed my hand. I nodded. We headed out to the car and drove to go get some food. Yes, I drive now. I've been driving for about 3 months now. "Let's go to the old burger joint!" Bee said. I chuckled and just nodded. "So I was thinking, maybe we can go on a date tomorrow night." Beunka said. "Aren't we going on a date now?" I said not taking my eyes off the road. "Jai.. this is a lunch date. It doesn't count." she whined. I decided to be a smart ass. "Then why does it have the word 'date' in it?" i asked laughing. She just huffed. "Never mind. Just forget it." Bee's mad now. She's been getting pissed off real easily lately. I don't know what her deal is. "Babe, come on I was joking, and I think we should go on a date tomorrow night. A proper one. I haven't treated you like a princess like I should be doing." I said as I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I can see her blushing from the corner of my eye. "I love you Jai." She said as she kissed me cheek. "I love you too Bee." I said smiling. When we got to the Burger joint, we asked for a booth. Miranda and I always sat at a booth when we came here... Stop it Jai!! She's gone and she has moved on!!!!! "Hey babe, I'll be right back. I gotta go to the Men's room." she nodded and started to read the menu again. As I was walking to the Men's room... something caught my eye... A flyer... and Miranda was on it! It said,'Miranda Martinez!!! Meet and Greet on April 16th! Don't miss it!!!' Miranda was coming back for meet and greet?!?!?!?! All of these butterflies filled up inside me. She was coming back... After 2 years... I finally get to see her again!

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I was currently on a plane to Australia. I'm so excited to be going back after 2 very long years. "Babe, whatcha thinking about?" My boyfriend, Peyton asked. Yes, I'm dating Peyton Meyer from 'Girl Meets World.' "Nothing.. I just hope that all of my old friends remember me." I said smiling at him. "But you can never forget your new best friend!!" Sophia said as sat on my lap. "Sophia!!! Get your fat ass off of me!!!" I said laughing. "I'm not fat! I'm lightly plumed." Everyone laughed. I met Sophia the first day I moved to L.A. We instantly became best friends. She's a model for teen bikini's. She literally has the perfect body. "You guys ready to land?!" Dannii said as she walked over to us. We all nodded. I wonder if Jai remembers me. Ever since Dannii told me that we were going to Australia for a while... I couldn't stop dreaming about Jai.. All the times that we've shared started to flow back.... I miss him.. Stop it Miranda!! You have a boyfriend!! I pretty sure that Jai has moved on by now.. Someone like him can't stay single for long.... "We are now landing in Australia."said the pilot. Oh boy........

A/N: Sorry that the first chapter sucks! But it will get better!! I promise. Keep on reading. Love you guys! xxxx