• | Chapter Twenty-Four | •

"Like right now?" She asked him while staring at his hand lingering by her zipper. A flurry of nervousness circled in the pit of her stomach at the simple thought of going further than a little heavy petting and kissing.

"Right now." He clarified softly.

She bit her bottom lip and pondered, now looking deeply into his brown eyes. "Well, I'm not really ready to go all the way."

He nodded his head slowly. "I understand. Are you okay with me touching you?"

She glanced down at where his hand still lay and she hesitantly nodded. "Yeah."

"Are you sure?" He searched her face for any sign of discomfort but she confidently nodded this time. "If you feel uncomfortable, let me know and I'll stop, okay?"

An appreciative smile appeared upon her face. "Okay."

He leaned down to place his face into the crook of her neck and kissed softly on her warm skin while his nimble fingers undid the button of her jeans and zipper. He pushed his hand beneath her panties and withheld his groan once he felt her smooth skin beneath the pads of his fingers.

She bit her tongue when he started to apply slight pressure to her pearl, then stifled a moan when he moved his fingers in a circular motion. The faint pulse she felt earlier was slowly increasing and she felt some moisture between her legs within seconds of his erotic touch.

The softness of his plump lips brushed against the flesh of her neck before he nibbled lightly by her collar bone. The motion of his fingers expertly switched between different pressures and speeds as a way to tease her and increase the intense buildup of her climax. His lips glided up past her jaw and against her cheek before finally stopping right at her ear. Riley's teeth sunk a tad deeper into her tongue as she struggled to hold back building moans.

"You like that?" He huskily whispered and she shivered from the feel of his breath igniting a foreign yet alluring sensation in her ear.

She nodded her head shyly and mumbled softly, "Mhm."

He kissed below her lobe and slid his fingers between the folds of where she felt the other half of the pulse. "I can tell." He said, referring to the wetness coating his two digits.

The warm undertone of her skin instantly enriched from deeply blushing, and he softly chuckled. He gently inserted one finger halfway and she loudly gasped in both surprise and slight pain.

"Is that supposed to hurt?" She asked, feeling him pull it back out.

"Only a little if you aren't used to it." He slowly moved his finger back in and began to steadily pump it. "It won't last long, I promise."

It felt arousing but at the same time, it was slightly uncomfortable. Within seconds, the discomfort was pushed to the back of her mind when he decided to multitask and rub her pearl with his thumb. His promise soon rang true when all she could feel was the pleasure he produced.

She bit her lip and released a small, muffled moan into his shoulder and in return, felt him smile against the shell of her ear. She quietly sighed and closed her eyes, allowing his talented fingers to lead her into a world of satisfaction and slowly bring her to her peak. Her hips slowly began to move with the movement of his finger.

He inserted another finger and her legs widened just a tad more. She heard a subtle squelching sound and furrowed her eyebrows as to where it was coming from until she pinpointed it was from inside her jeans.

"Fuck, Ry." Michael half-moaned into her ear and he felt his pants stiffen even more just from the sound alone.

Hearing him curse and moan simultaneously shot a spurt of arousal through her and a tight knot formed in her stomach. She raised her hips slightly when he pushed his fingers deeper inside her.