• | Chapter Twenty-Five | •

| Monday, Early December  ~ Week and A Half Before Final Exams. . .

"Want a cinnamon roll?" Michael asked Riley after she had quickly stopped by his office while on her way to her next class. Before taking the small detour, she made sure to check her surroundings of any nosy classmates after being unable to ignore the nagging urge to see his handsome face that she was deprived of all morning.

"Sure." She said after leaving the door just slightly cracked opened. He held the round warm bread drenched in cream cheese glaze up to her lips once she reached him, and when she went to take a bite, he purposely mushed the bread against her top lip and nose. Her eyes rounded in bewilderment. "Really, Michael?"

He laughed when she lightly slapped the back of her hand against his arm, then he reached onto the top of his desk for a napkin. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist messing with you." He helped clean the glaze off her nose, then unexpectedly leaned in to use his tongue to slowly wipe the rest off of her lip.

She blushed profusely from his brown eyes staring boldly into hers as he did so and from the feel of his warm tongue against her skin. She stumbled back against his desk with her eyes still wide while clumsily knocking over a cup of pencils and pens.

He triumphantly smirked, achieving his goal for the day. "I told you that you'd resemble Bambi sooner or later."

"You're so childish; you did that on purpose." She smacked his arm again just as the warning bell rang and he giggled. "And you're about to make me late for class."

"I can always write you a pass, Ry." He said with a coy smile as he broke the cinnamon roll in half, then handed her a piece on another napkin. She gratefully took it and bit into the chewy, delicious bread, then quickly downed the rest of it not long after. His eyebrows rose slightly as he stifled a chuckle.

"It was good, huh?" He teased and she narrowed her eyes at him while pushing his shoulder. He laughed again, then wrapped his arms around her waist as she wiped away some of the crumbs on the corner of her mouth. He kissed the fading hickey hiding behind the collar of her light jean jacket before whispering into her ear, "I wonder if you taste just as sweet since I didn't get a chance to a few weeks back."

Her eyes widened and she blushed harder than she did earlier. "Michael!" She shyly met his eyes, then looked back down at her black sneakers.

Just hours prior, she almost believed that intimate moment never spurred between them; that it was only a figment of her imagination. She couldn't fully wrap around her head that she allowed Michael, the most gorgeous Sex-Ed teacher to grace this school, to finger her. In her room. On her bed. When her parents were out.

If she had gotten this far with any other guy she wasn't attracted to fully, she would've felt disgusted and bothered like when Javen came onto her. Against her wishes, she could feel her skin crawl and stomach flip in sheer repulsion from the thought of him alone. But with Michael, all she could feel were the butterflies that fluttered in her stomach and the heat that traveled through her veins, further enriching her smooth skin with an impassioned glow whenever he made her blush from his simple yet affectionate actions and words. She looked up into his eyes again and could sense the warmth beneath them.

It wasn't just the thrill of sneaking around with her teacher underneath the school officials' noses or the student body that made her more fond of him, but it was Michael himself. His attractive looks, his personality, his silly and goofy nature, and his sexual side that occasionally made its appearance. She enjoyed every moment of it and it only left her wanting more.

But she wasn't sure he felt the same about her and the insecurities began to trickle into her mind. Was she just a fling to him? Did he like her the same way she liked him?