C H A P T E R 48

The ringing in my ear was terrible. It was almost suffocating. I put my hands on my ear, though it didn't do any justice. At some point it became both ringing and static and I couldn't take it anymore so I fell unconscious.

Later, which I assume was the following morning, I woke up to the site of my roof. I sit up but immediately lay back down due to the massive headache.

"Mew"

"Hey Moon, How are you doing this fine morning?" I said in my best english accent. He let out a small mew and I laughed. I filled his food bowl and gave him a few pets. Too lazy to shower, I changed into black leggings and a super baggy f/c shirt. I brushed my hair but left it out, thinking it looked prettiest that way.

I didn't want to get out the room, though I did need food. I decided to just stay in.

If I'm being honest, I was truly scared of facing Slender. Sure I've only been here for like, a month, but that doesn't mean he still isn't harsh on me. But what can you expect from an immortal entity?

I forgot to mention! In my free time, I've been reading creepypasta stories so I can avoid stories that would cause something.

"Y/n, come to my Office, now."

Well, I'm fucked aren't I?

I said my last goodbyes to Moon in case I came back dead. I then very slowly made my way there.

DING

Toby

Get here quick. Slender hates waiting.

Oh, Toby's there. This can't be too bad that means.

After speed-walking up the stairs, I got to his office and knocked.

"Come in."

I pushed the heavy door open and saw Hoodie, Toby, and Masky.

Well Fuck

"As you all know, I have to attend the yearly Operator meeting. Usually, you proxies stay at Splendors for a week. But due to *sigh* my brother's nagging, you'll be staying for three weeks. A couple of other pastas will be joining as well. That'll be all"

What the hell is an operator meeting? I was about to leave when.

"Y/n, Masky, please stay."

I'm toasted. Roasted, Extra fried chicken. You name it. There is no way I could survive this. So let's evaluate my options.

~

1. Run away: Just leave and don't come back.

Pros: Not having to see Slender's non-existent face angered because of me.

Cons: Probably wouldn't get far because of his telepathy and teleportation. Would get into more shit than I already was.

2. Face my problems: Just go with the flow and listen to him.

Pros: Not as harsh of a punishment.

Cons: Masky.

3.Cry.

Pros:He might become sympetic and spare me some.

Cons: Or not and he'll shout at me for being a baby. I'd also be proving Masky right that I am an emotional shit and even though I am he can't know that.

Okay considering all my choices, two seems like the best. Let's hope I get to live another day.

~

Time Skip

"If you weren't such an ass we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"Me?! If you weren't such an emotional shit, we'd be fine!"

"Ugh your so annoying!"

You're probably wondering what happened, right? Well...

Flashback

"I see the both of you have trouble communicating with each other. This could lead to trouble with further missions."

"So what are you saying, sir."

"I didn't want to do this but tomorrow the two of you will be thrown into The Room for two hours, together."

You saw Masky shiver. This made you worried. Just what was 'The Room'?

"I suppose you don't know what I'm talking about, Y/n. Masky, please explain to her."

"It's a room that isn't too big and is very dark. You get thrown in without food and water. But above all, you have to deal with..."

He took a deep breath.

"The rake."

End of flash back

"How do you even know what the Rake is."

"'HoW dO yOu EvEn KnOw WhAt ThE rAkE iS' I DON'T KNOW MAYBE BECAUSE HE IS LIKE THE SCARIEST THING TO EVER LIVE?!"

"DON'T FUCKING MOCK ME."

I stuck my tongue out in disgust of him. He growled and I laughed.

"OH MY GOD YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING DOG."

"MY GOD YOU'RE MORE ANNOYING THAN TOBY."

I finally made it to my room and shut the door in his face, still laughing my ass off. I heard him shut his door and I quieted down my laughing. But all annoying things must come to an end, and others must start.

"Now how am I going to deal with the Rake?"

. . .

Most Masky you've ever seen so far. And wow, this book is growing amazingly quick!! Thank you guys so much. Let me know what I should do for my 10k special! But anyways, I'll see you next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii