Chapter 4

<From this point of the chapter it will be about Estelle's childhood and parts of her childhood that she didn't know ;) .Hope you enjoy.^w^>

"Stelle! What happened to your hand? It looks terrible. Perhaps did the teacher?" Estelle snapped out of her daydreams and glanced at her little brother.

"It's fine Elli,I was the one at fault,Miss Pricks was only correcting me." Estelle comforted her younger brother. Any normal day would've been fine but today was the day that Elios's mother is to be the new Marchioness.Despite Estelle being the oldest and the daughter of the former Marchioness she loved her half-sibling,if possible all she aimed for was to prevent him from inheriting the title.

*I can't let you go through this suffering,if it's me you can live a life you want.I'll take all the training in so that father will not make you the next heir,so that you will not receive this hellish torture of the Cards household.*

Everyday Estelle was to be trained to earn the title of the household and everyday a fresh wound would appear.It was normal for Estelle,but for her younger brother Elios could not understand why she was still following the Marquess's orders.It deeply pained him.

The day before Estelle's seventh birthday Elios saw a dreadful sight.His beloved sister drenched in blood from her own wounds,dragging herself to her chambers,accompanied by Lillian. Elios barged into his sister's chambers and witnessed that his sister could no longer speak.

"W-What happened?!Why is Stelle like that?! Lillian explain this instant!I demand-"Elios's mouth was sealed and as the maid walked up towards the young boy.

"Young master,you must never speak of this matter to anyone." Lillian looked away as she began to heal her master.

"WHY MUST I NOT WHILE MY OWN SISTER IS IN A CRUCIAL STATE?!" Elios screamed as tears surfaced from his deep blue eyes.

Lillian quickly ran towards the door and placed a barrier so that no soul could hear them.She then turned to the young master and confessed with enraged tears.

"This,young master is what it takes to inherit the title of the Cards household.My lady made a mistake during her lecture with the Lord. There was nothing I could do. She was sent to the basement and received heavy punishment."Lillian bowed and pleaded Elios to never speak of this "incident",but Elios was too paralyzed to listen and rushed to the Marquess.

"Young master please!-"before she could finish Elios has already left.He desperately opened the study door of the Marquess and shouted.

"EVEN IF SHE IS THE HEIR SHE IS HUMAN AND HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES!MOREOVER SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER!"

The Marquess coldly looked at his son and said.

"If that wench was going to leave she should've carried that blonde roach with her.Then Elios I have a question is it painful to see your sister in pain?If so would you like to switch roles?"the marquess hysterically chuckled.

<By "that wench" he meant Estelle's mother>

"If I become the Marquess,will you promise not to hurt Stelle?" Elios lowered his head.

Since then,another sacrifice was made. Estelle woke up to find Lillian crying on the side of her bed.When she tried to speak,she realized that her tongue was in back in the basement. Lillian apologized countless times forgetting to mention Elios's visit . Estelle was relived that her birthday has arrived she'd been wanting to spend it with her brother,that was until dreadful news of reached her ears. Estelle was now ripped off of her inheritance and Elios replaced her.

*All of my work...is now in vain..* Estelle cried out her heart,knowing that their relationship will never return.She clenched her hands and pulled her head to her knees. Elios who was listening silently outside had no other choice but to be a heartless bastard.

"If you've taken that much ,the least I can do is bare your hatred and move on as a heartless brother and as a a puppet of father."Elios murmured,from this point "Elli" and "Stelle"no longer exists.