Chapter 13

Augustus could feel her skin getting hotter,he thought it was the side effects of having her mana sucked out from her.But he knew something was different.

*What's this? It's a familiar sensation....wait....THIS IS!!* Augustus quickly backed away,trying to catch his breath.Pain overcame his head and unwanted time surfaced his thoughts.Augustus slowly traced back his thoughts and looked over Estelle. Now he gets why she fear nothing,because she had nothing to lose

He sat down on the sofa,thinking how some parts of her reminded him of who he was.He despised it.Yet,he couldn't come to blame her,it was never her fault.Leo returned bringing a teenage boy along with him,who was screaming and yelling to be unhanded.

"Shut you filthy mouth before I make you." Augustus coldly declared.The boy was put down on the floor and Leo held up his head,making him stare at the unconscious figure of his mother. His eyes widened and he realized the situation he was in.

"Now then," Leo stood up as he was about to take off his gloves. 

"Leo." Augustus summoned.

"Yes,My Lord?"

"Take them to the basement,it's a hassle to interrogate them here and she's still...I mean...Plus we don't have enough equipment here." Augustus glanced away as Leo was trying his best to hold in his laughter.

"I shall get to it,My Lord." Leo obeyed as he spread his hands as the two prisoners were teleported to the cellar,along with the files and the Duke.

" I shall await your arrival My Lady." He muttered as he too vanished into thin air.

Back in the cold,damp room,the mother was to chained up,and the boy was to speak.If he treasured his life that is.

"Baroness Lillian Niles and her son William Niles. Mind explaining you family's schemes? " Leo questioned as he pulled out his claws,smirking cruelly.

"Even though your household has been under the protection of the Cards for years now,don't you think it's ending soon? If I were you,I'd rather let it out than suffer any longer." The Duke remarked as he crossed his legs.

 The boy glanced away,even if he did gave out everything were their lives guaranteed? But he had no other choice.

"Shadow Claw." The name enough made Leo boil with anger and frustration,but what he need now is not emotions,but information.

"..they came to our estate after mom came to inform me that she was going to accompany the Lady to her new estate. They sealed off our room...we couldn't leave..they just told us to delay your arrival to the party...and if possible..." Augustus chuckled.

"'If possible get rid of him' is what they said I presume,but William...I'm rather curious for more." he exclaimed as he leaned in close penetrating his crimson eyes into the young boy's soul.

There,the two met their demise.

<Thank you for reading and I'm sorry that this chapter is so short. Exams are closing in so I barely have time to make up for the upcoming chapter. TvT>