one night stand

He pushed me up against the wall, the door slamming behind us. We stumbled into the living room where he threw me on the couch and started unzipping my dress, as i unbuttoned his shirt in between kisses. I unbuckled his belt, as he took of my dress, before i knew it, he was lying on top of me in my living room.

I woke up naked on the couch with a pounding headache from all the tequila i downed last night. There was a man lying on the floor next to me, i couldn't even remember his name but i rapped myself in a blanket and threw a cushion at him to wake him up. He said "good morning how'd you sleep" I replied "oh we don't have to do that thing" he looked at me puzzled. "You know when we ask each other questions, act like we care." He started buttoning up his shirt and said "so this is where you live?" i nodded and he said "it's nice, full of boxes though" i was desperate to get him out of my house so i could shower and get ready as it was my first day of work. Soon after he left my house so hurried upstairs to get ready.

I walked into Seattle Grace Hospital, where i would be completing my intern year. After a speech from the chief i got assigned a resident. They call her "he nazi" I shared the same resident with 3 other interns; Cristina, Izzie and George (who kept gawking at me).

Hi, sorry this is short and please ignore the bad grammar.