Kabanata 8

Impulsive Avi

"I want you to have a love life, Avi! But, hindi! Hindi ako papayag na magkahiwalay tayo! Not a chance!" pagmamaktol sa akin ni Mirabella.

Sinabi ko sa kaniya ang about sa message ni Third kanina kaya I have no choice but spill her the link I have with Third yesterday. It took actually a minute for me to reply to my response to Third cause I didn't know what to say. There's a part of me that wanted to agree ...as it only means I have more time now to peek and admire his adorable face every day! Teehee

In the meantime, I really don't want because Mia and I already stood our plan. Excited na kami and just remembering now... she wouldn't allow me—what her rants are doing right now.

"Don't you dare taint your next bail, Avianne, ah!" pagtutuloy niya. "I completely understand na minsan ka lang makaramdam ng kilig but—"

It clicked on me. I couldn't stop na sabayan siya. "I know, okay?" I then rolled my eyes.

"And you're even rolling your eyes on me! You know how to make landi na, huh!" she expressed in a teasing manner.

Tho I'm aware na binibiro niya lang naman ako, my eyes almost popped out when I hear the word. My cheeks and ears automatically turned red because of annoyance! I then accusingly stared at her. I can not believe she will say such a cringe word to me!

"Ako pa talaga? Ah... ikaw nga ang lumalandi! Buti ako... I tell every bit of the detail to you! Ikaw nga... hideous!" I can't control my emotion. There's so much boil inside me. 

Mia slowly creased her forehead. She gagged a bit, doing a hint as if she realized something. Akala mo, ah... I knew your pretty little secret!

I didn't stop there.

"Akala mo I didn't know? Who are you always texting with? Huh!" My mouth speaks what it wants to let out. I said yesterday I'll wait for her to tell everything, pero hindi ko na napigilang isiwalat sa kaniya ngayon ang assumption ko... lalo na at sinabihan niya akong malandi! Come on... I cannot! Oh, please!

I grabbed her bag and picked her phone out. She immediately stopped the car on the side of the road to dispatch me on what I'm about to do.

"Stop! Isn't funny anymore," sabay hiklat niya sa akin with full force. Her force is really telling something, huh? She turned off her phone and put it now in her pocket.

"Guilty, huh?" I pushed the bag on her.

I clicked my tongue.

"For years Mia... I always let you hear what my mind and heart say. Except for Mom and Dad, you're the one who I first and foremost tell everything." I started to get emotional. I wiped the single tear that fell from my left eye. 

I'm being dramatic now! It's so unforgiving why...