《Chapter 5》

Ethan's p.o.v

I was at the office. My assistant was telling me the progress of our mafia. "We're doing pretty well sir. The other mafia that we fought the other day was destroyed and our men didn't get that badly wounded." He says.

I lean on the chair that I'm sitting on and look at him in the eye which makes him jump. "Any news about the boss of the other mafia?" "N-no sir." He stutters making me annoyed. "You can go now." I say annoyed. He immediately leaves leaving me in my thoughts.

So many weeks...heck even months have passed! Still no results. The world's biggest mafia gang....

Their boss still remains unknown. If I can figure out who he is then i can take him down. That way we'd be the strongest mafia gang in the world.

We're so close to achieving what we wanted for long. But I can't figure out who this boss is. How can I find him out? How can he hide like that?

I was interrupted from my thoughts when my phone rang which only increased my annoyance. Gosh, can I just get peace for once?!

I take a deep breath to soothe my nerves and then answer the phone.

"Hello?" I say coldly.

"Uhhh. Sir this is the police station." She says nervously.

Police station? Are they calling to waste my time?

"What do you want? If its nothing important,I'm hanging up." I say but as I'm about to press the "end call" button, she speaks.

"We called to ask if you could take care of Vanessa? Your sister?" She asks making me shocked.

Vanessa? My sister? That annoying thing? Why in the hell would I take care of her? After what she's done?

I felt like throwing my phone but I stopped when I realised something.

Why would they call me? It's clear that Vanessa didn't want to stay with us...why would they call? The only possible way is that she told them...why though? Did her foolish mother leave her or something?

As If sensing my thoughts the lady on the other side spoke.

"Uhh...her Mum died.." I was shocked. S-She died? How?

"She committed suicide..." she says. Why would that women commit suicide? It has to be some kind of murder...

"We were just wondering if you could look after your sister?" She asks hesitantly.

I thought about it for a moment and then smirked.

"Alright. I'll be there. Send me the details and I'll come to pick her up." I say before hanging up.

She's gonna get what she deserves..

She'll experience what it's like to be tortured.

I walk downstairs. My brother's were all there. I'm gonna have to tell them...

"I have an announcement to make.." I say gathering their attention.

Authors Note

It's your annoying author here! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Why do they wanna torture Vanessa?

What do you think about the following characters :

Vanessa

Her mum

The officer

Ethan

Like,vote and comment!

Don't forget to follow me!

Love you Guys! ❤❤

xxxxxxx

♡♡♡