《Chapter 12》

Vanessa's p.o.v

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I wake up the next morning by the sound of my alarm clock blasting into my ears. I groaned and so desperately wanted to shut if off and go back to sleep but I knew that I couldn't.

I have school...

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned yet again and shut my alarm clock off. I got up stretching.

I got up from bed and brushed my teeth. After that I did my usual morning routine. I checked my closet for something to wear. Should I wear something comfortable or something comfortable like a hoodie? Or should I try to dress up today?

I look at all the dresses and immediately decided against it.

In the end I just picked this..

(Excluding the cap )

Since I decided that I'm starting school and that I should at least where something different, I decided to change my hairstyle.

I decided to go with no make-up. I mean, why bother?

After that I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. I made pancakes and drizzled them with some syrup I found in the cupboard somewhere.

I made extra for my as*hole brothers because if I don't they'd just yell at me to do it anyway. I even prepared lunch for them to take to school.

I then ate my breakfast silently. Soon my brother enter the kitchen. They were dressed but badly.

Their buttons were left unbuttoned and the tie wasn't tied properly. Their hair was in a mess...

They looked like beggars.

I kept quiet as they just came into the kitchen and ate the breakfast set. "I made lunch for you guys to To to school."

They looked at me with a glare. Jason took the lunch boxes and threw them in the bin. He didn't even spare a look.

I felt rage build up inside of me but I kept it hidden behind an emotionless face. "Just keep it in. Just keep it in." I said to myself.

After they were done they told the maid to wash the dishes. They walked out of the house to the car and I followed behind. They got in the car and I was about to do the same but Leonardo locked the door. "Go walk to school. I don't Want you to dirty my car. B*tch!" He says before driving away.