《Chapter 25》

Leonardo's p.o.v

The whole day today I was mad at Ricardo for stopping me from hitting Vanessa. I mean, why would he protect that b*tch?!

I tried asking him but he ignored me the whole day. I glared at him throughput the lessons and I'd try to talk to him. Still, he ignored me.

What's up with him?

It was now break time and he was heading over to the bathrooms. I cornered him and he looked at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Why Did you stop me from hitting that b*tch?" I ask and he growls slightly which suprises me. "Dont call her that." He says glaring. What the f*ck!?

"Why do you keep defending her?" I ask and he looks away. "Don't you remember what she did? She's just a sl*t!" He lowers his head, as if contemplatingbon something.

I shake him and yell in his face. "Why?" He shakes his head and pushes me away. "I...don't know. I'm probably just tired."

Well then, you must be very tired...

"Then rest well then. I Domt want to hear you defending that b*tch!" I warn and leave the bathroom, leaving Ricardo standing there.

Ricardo's p.o.v

I was silent to everyone the whole day. Including Leonardo . Mostly because I was lost in the thought but also because I didn't want to answer any of their questions.

Leonardo still seemed mad aboyt this morning and kept glaring at me. He kept asking me about this morning but i ignored him.

Then he cornered me in the bathroom and asked me why I defended a b*tch like her.

For some reason, I felt anger well up inside of me and I told him to stop calling her that. He seemed shocked and asked why.

I just looked away, too baffled by my own actions.

Why am i even doing this?

"Why do you keep defending her?" He asks. "Dont you remember what she did? She's just a sl*t!"

She's a....sl*t...

Why do I feel so guilty when he says that?

Is she really just a person who seduces others just like dad says?

Did she really cause mum to become a sl*t and a gold digger?

Did she really cause all the mafias to go against dad?

Did she really do all that?

I had questions filling my mind but i brushed it away and said that I was just too tired. He just nodded and said that I should get some rest.

My classes wnet as normal, with Romeo clinging onto me like a lost puppy.

Damn. He can get annoying. Why do I even have a twin like him?

"I'm tired..." he whined, tugging my arm. "Then go to sleep." I say rolling my eyes and he just whines more.

We were currently sitting on the bench for sports. Of course, we decided not to participate since we didn't feel like it.

Hes whining about being tired since he kinda didn't sleep during his lessons.

"Be kind to your only twin!" He says pouring and I roll my eyes. "You can...sleep on my shoulder..." I mumble bashfully. "Awww...are You being considerate?" He asks, poking my cheek and I just groaned grumpily.

Vanessa's p.o.v

It was currently break time and I was talking with Isabella and Jasmine again. Who knew bring with them could be som much fun?