《Chapter 13》

Vanessa's p.o.v⚠(may nkt be suitable to people younger than 16. You've been warned.)

"What are you doing?!" I yelled. He threw me on my bed and came on top of me. He then started tearing my clothes apart. I screamed and sobbed.

"You got such soft skin." He says licking and biting my skin leaving dark,ugly marks there. "No!" I yelled and pushed him.

Mum only said I had to get beaten. She never said that they got to touch my body!

I ran out of the room towards mum. She was in the kitchen crying. "Mum! You said i only had to get beaten! Didn't you?!" "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please bear with it!" She says crying.

"I Cant!" I yelled. Someone grabbed me from the back and dragged me to a room. "Mum! Please don't let them do this!" I yelled sobbing.

"Please Vanessa! Do this for your mum! I'll be very happy!" She says with a abroken expression on he face. "Okay." I choke out.

The man dragged me in the room and carried on licking my skin. I flinched and each time I moved he would beat me.

I'll do it for mum. She'll be very happy. Maybe then she'll love me like how she loves my brothers...

The man pulled down my pants making my eyes widen. He takes off my underwear and removes his clothes. "No! No! Stop!" I scream. He slaps me. "Shut up, b*tch!" He shouts and I whimper.

He touches my part and I scream.

I look at the camera that was attached to the door by my mum.

Dad you vicious monster!

The man takes off his boxers. No no no! My whole body started shivering and I backed away.

"Dont worry. I'll make you feel good." The man says smirking. I try to run but he grasps my arm and pushes me back down.

No!

I wake up from my bed with a jolt. A cold sweat covered my forehead and I was shivering. My breathing was ragged and I was clutching my chest tightly.

It was....just a dream.

Just a dream.

Calm down.

I covered my face with my hand. It was another nightmare. Another reminder of that night. I had enough reminders. For example, the bruises and beating marks on my body...

I sighed and got up. It was only 05:00 but I knew that even if I fell asleep again I would just get nightmares.

I brushed my teeth and did my normal morning routine. After that I took off my clothes and glanced in the mirror. My chest was covered with old scars and bruises, some healed whilst some weren't. Even my legs had arks all over them. Mainly on the inside of my thighs.

A result from all those beatings and disgusting nights...

All because of my b*stard of a father and my as*hole brothers. I really wanna kill them.

"Not now Vanessa. Calm down. You have to hold it in." I whisper to myself. I chose my clothes and got changed. In the end I wore this...

 In the end I wore this