《Chapter 47》

Romeo's p.o.v

We kissed and after a while, I pulled away. She looked dissappointed and that made me want to laugh.

Teasing her sure is fun.

"So, what's your answer?" I ask with a grin.

"I-I'll think about it.." she gets up. "If I'll accept your feelings."

She's acting a little narcisstic now isn't she?

She loves me but she just won't admit it.

"Then from now on, I'll be wooing you." I wink and she furrowed her brows in shock.

"W-Wooing?"

"Yeah. I know that you like me but you just don't wanna admit it." She protests and whines against my statement but i know that I'm right.

After all..

She even said so in her sleep.

"So, I'll try and make you admit it."I conclude. She huffs and I smile.

I kiss her forehead and once again, she gets shy.

"Fine." She huffs more.

Vanessa's p.o.v

I sat away from Ashton, not because I felt uncomfortable around him but because I don't want it to get awkward between us.

Plus, his mum is saying weird things.

"Vanessa. You're back?"

"No. I'm gone." Before I knew it, a sarcastic remark left my mouth. She looked baffled and I give her an apologetic look.

"Sorry.." she grins at me.

"No it's okay. You're actually quite funny."

I am?

Wow.

"Come eat supper with us." She offers and before I could decline, she pulled me to the table.

"No declining please. I really want you to at least stay for supper." I sigh but nod anyways.

She heads over to the kitchen and me and Ashton sat at the table in silence.

"Sorry about what my mum said.." he scratches his neck.

"No. It's okay. I don't really mind it. She's just being nice." I smike at him and he was about to say something but his mum came back.

"Help me in the kitchen Ashton." She calls and he goes to the kitchen.

"I'll help too!" I volunteer but ashton shakes his head.

"Just sit down. You're the guest anyway."

"Okay. Show me what you can do."

I sat back at the table and thought about what his mum said.

Why can't I just forget about it?

More than friends?

Like best friends?

Or more?

Ashton's p.o.v

Vanessa said that its okay and that she doesn't mind about what my mum said when I apologised.

She doesn't mind?

I was about to ask her but then mum came back and called me to the kitchen. Once again, Vanessa offered to help.

She's being wayy too polite.

I headed over to the kitchen and helped mum with cutting the vegetables. The whole time I was absent minded though.