《Chapter 27》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I entered the house and headed over to my room. Of course, my as*hole brothers had to make comments before I left.

"Hey b*tch! I heard you're playing for a concert tomorrow?" Romeo asks and I could see Ricardo glare at him. What's wrong with him? I ignored him which made him more mad.

"We're speaking to you b*tch!" Leonardo snaps. "And I'm ignoring you b*tch." I say with a 'duh' tone. "We can see that..." he grits.

"Just answer the f*cking question!" Jason growls out. "Yeah. I'm playing in a concert. If you want you can come and try to make fun of me." I say and hear them laugh. "We won't need to do that. You'll humiliate yourself anyway."

I want up to my room, ignoring all their laughter.

I did my usual night routine and fell asleep after half an hour.

The next day

I woke up to the sound of my-

You know what? I'm not even gonna say it. It's quite obvious. My annoying alarm clock!

I groaned but nonetheless I got out of bed and got ready.

I have to do the concert today. Jasmine said that she'd send me a text to tell me where we're performing at.

And she said that I have to dress up...

Ugh!

*flashback to yesterday*

We were all laughing because of a joke when Jasmine suddenly mentioned something about the band.

"Where are we doing the concert anyway?" I ask. "I'll text you later about it." She says and I nod. Suddenly she turns to me.

"Oh. And you have to dress up." She warns. "Yeah okay. I'll wear my adidas hoo-" I was cut of by Jasmines stern stare. "No. You're wearing something presentable!"

I whined. "But that is presentable! What else am I gonna wear? A bikini?" Isabella laughs whilst Jasmine shoots me a "I give up with you" look. "You're gonna wear a dress." She says making me instantly protest.

"No f*cking way!" I protest but she shoots me a stern look and I sigh.

"Fine. But I'm not wearing any make-up." I say, shuddering and they smile at me.

*flashback end*

And I agreed to wear a dress!

Can this get any worse?!

I decided that I'd wear a normal outfit for now and then I'd change when I come back from school.

This was my outfit...

I left my hair in a pony and went downstairs and had breakfast

I left my hair in a pony and went downstairs and had breakfast. Lucky my as*hole brothers were asleep so I didn't have to deal with their bullsh*t.