《Chapter 20》

Leonardo's p.o.v

Today has been pretty awful. Scratch that. It was...

The worst f*cking f*cking day that could have ever happened.

And its all because of that b*tch Vanessa as usual!

She set us up for bullying students, she spray painted our stuff and put spiders in our lockers.

I shuddered as I thought back to those spiders.

She even set up things like water or flour falling on our heads and clothes as soon as we open the door and hacked into our computers which caised all the work we did and set to get deleted.

F*ck! This girl caused us so much trouble!

Because of her we had to get lectured for like 2 hours. I felt like ,y ear drums would stop working after all that listening.

We were all seriously pissed. Especially Jason...

He was literally fuming and was ready to pinch anyone who came near him.

That b*tch really did it.

Vanessa's p.o.v

I watched ,y as*hole brothers as they walked past with clothes that were stained and soaked with water and flour.

They came out of the office after like w hours of lecturing.

My plan worked then. Perfect.

I walked into the canteen with my lunch and ate silently in the corner as usual. Some girls came to the table and stood on the side of me.

More b*tches that need beating?

I looked up and was slightly suprised to see 2 girls who didn't look b*tchy and wore no make up. In fact, they actually looked really friendly.

One had chocolate brown eyes and hair whilst the other had jet black hair and wore glasses

Weird

Weird...maybe they're just acting innocent?

"What do you want?" I ask with a blank face. "Errr...well..you see...uhhh.." the nerdy girl stuttered whilst the chocolate girl rolled her eyes.