《Chapter 41》

Vanessa's p.o.v

We played truth or dare the whole time and we just finished now. In the end, Isabella had to drink the blender of that disgusting smoothie.

I felt bad for her but at the same time I didn't. Maybe it's because of what she planned. I felt a little betrayed.

She smelt it and her nose instantly crunches up.

I'd so the same if I were her.

Good thing I'm not.

She drank all in one gulp and after that she ran to the bathroom to puke it out. Ewwww.

I could get the smell ever where in the kitchen and me and Jasmine sprinted up to the room. Isabella was still in the bathroom and we just sat there silently, waiting for her

She took long so Jasmine and I started talking.

"Wow. She didn't seem to take that well..." Jasmine says and I agree.

"I kinda feel bad but at the same time I'm not."

"You're still mad about earlier?" She questions.

"Yeah. I mean, who wouldn't be?"

"Whats there to really be mad about? It's just a kiss." She shrugs and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Easy for you to say. You weren't the one who had to do it."

She laughs and isabella enters the room, covering her mouth.

"That was the most disgusting thing I've had!" She gags and we both laugh.

"I'm so honoured!" Jasmine bows and Isabella whines.

"Remind me to never play truth or dare with you ever again..." she mutters and Jasmine salutes her. "Will do!"

Suddenly there's a knock at the door.

Wait-

Is it Ashton?

Oh no...

How am i supposed to face him now?

Jasmine and Isabella gave me looks that read "Go open the door" and I hesitatantly went to the door and opened it.

I sighed out of relief when I saw Ethan standing there.

"What? Why so relieved?"

"I thought you were someone else..." I say. "Anyway, what do you need? I know you're not someone to go visiting different rooms to see what we're doing."

"I came to tell you that you're gonna have an appointment with a doctor soon." He says and I furrow my brows.

But I'm not sick-

"For your eye problem." He says, as if noticing my confusion. I nod and he leaves.

I close the door with a sigh.

Why was I even nervous?

Jasmine and Isabella look at me and I just shook my head. "It was Ethan."

"What did he want?"

"Told me that I might go to a doctor." I state, trying to make them keep quiet but of course they didn't. They continued to pry more.

"But you're not sick.." Isabella says with a worried look.

"I know you're sick in the head but not sick like that." Jasmine says and I roll my eyes.

"I have an eye problem." I explain. "Its where I cry blood or my tears are mixed with blood."