《Chapter 17》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I kept the device on my ear as I heard the sound of shooting guns through it.

I connected this device to one of my mafia members and one on mine. I used it to speak and listen to what they have to say.

It was kinda like a walkie talkie but on your ear instead to put it simply.

Anyway I was listening to to them shooting their people. My as*hole brother's people to be exact. I was getting bored of listening but when I heard my men speaking throigh it I listened carefully.

"Boss. The leaders of "The dragon" mafia want to meet you." They say making me rub my chin in thought.

I've heard that we killed their entire mafia and Nick and Steve gave my as*hole brothers some nasty cuts.

They wanna know who I am? Then I'll show them. Let's make it more fun.

"Alright. Tell them that if they wanna see me so bad they'll have to meet me at the abandoned warehouse." I say with a dark smile.

"Yes boss." I heard them tell my as*hole brothers to meet me there.

I left the kitchen and headed over to my room to get ready. I put on a leather jacket and some black shoes.

I headed out the door with a blank face.

I'm ready.

Ethan's p.o.v

I was so ready to know who the leader of "The devils Eye" mafia was but of course my injuries weren't.

I had huge deep cuts on my arms and legs. Some just needed to be bandaged whilst some needed some stitching. Ricardo too needed stitches.

The rest of my brothers were injured but not as bad as me. I wonder why?

I didn't realise how deep and painful the wounds were until I tried getting into the car. All of my brothers noticed and suggested that we go to the hospital. For once I decided to just agree with them and go.

We were currently just entering the hospital. We informed them about our injuries and as soon as we told them that we worked in a mafia, they completely shut their mouths and let us go to a room without asking any questions.

After much time, we finally bandaged ourselves up. The process was in fact painful if I do say so myself. The cuts were deeper than I expected. It was close to the bone so it took More time to do.

After that we headed home. My brothers tried to convince me to stay at hime and rest but I refused. They immediately got ready knowing not to go against my orders.

After getting ready, we headed off to the abandoned warehouse. It wasn't too far form the house. In fact, you could actually Make it there walking.

We opened the place up, noticing that the lock was alreday broken.

They didn't lie when they said that their boss will see us at the warehouse..

The large doors creaked as we entered and took in our surroundings.

It was dark and stuffy. It was dusty as if this place wasn't opened for years. Who knows? Maybe it wasn't.

We all stood there waiting for someone to show up but it was silent.

"We're here as we promised." I announce, my voice was loud and determined.

"So you decided to show up." A voice spoke. It was oddly familiar. I knew this voice. I just couldn't get a grip on who it was.

We all looked up only to have our eyes widen in suprise.

"Suprised you didn't chicken out,brothers."

Authors Note

Hey guys! It's your annoying author here and I'm back with another chapter! Sorry for such a short chapter!😢😅 Also sorry for any errors! I have lots of tests happening at school and I'm tired!

Anyways...

What do you think about this chapter?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

What do you think is gonna be the brothers reaction?

What do you think is Vanessa's plan?

What do you think aboutthe following characters :

Vanessa

Her mum

Their dad

Ethan

Jason

Ricardo

Romeo

Luca

Leonardo

Steve

Nick

Like, vote and comment!

Love you guys! ❤

xxxxxxxxx

♡♡♡

Laaiqah

Today's meme:

This is so true! 😂😂