《Chapter 24》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I woke up in the morning with guess what? My annoying alarm clock? Yup. I'm suprised I didn't break it into pieces with a hammer by now. It's so freaking annoying.

I switch it off, slightly annoyed and got out of bed. I headed over to the bathroom and got ready.

I put on this outfit. Sure, it exposed a little but who cares? I know I certainly don't. No ones opinions matter anyway.

I tied my hair up in a messy bun and headed downstairs

I tied my hair up in a messy bun and headed downstairs. My as*hole brothers were there and were eating their breakfast.

I made myself a toast and a cup of coffee and then sat on the stool next to Jason. "Get away from me, b*tch!" I should be the one saying that..

I ignored him and carried on eating. "B*tch! Didn't you hear me?" He yelled in my face but i held my blank look on. Again with this drama..

"Yeah I did, buy I chose to ignore you." I say and continue eating my toast. All of them glared at me.

"B *tch!"

"Sl*t!"

"Wh*re!"

"Mothrf*cker!"

I ignored them but i noticed on ething which made me confused. Ricardo just sat there silently. What's up with him? Why isn't he calling me those disgusting names?

Ever since that day he's been acting really weird..

Leonardo seemed to get annoyed with me and reached over to slap me. I sat yhere ready for the punch but was suprised when Ricardo held leonardos arm, mid-air.

What the-

"What the f*ck?!" Leonardo yells trying to pull his arm back which he succeeded in doing. Ricardo let go all of a sudden, as if broken out of his kind of spell.

Leonardo then reached over to hit me again but i gave him a kick in the stomach and a punch to the jaw. He groans, trying to keep his balance when he found himself stumbling.

I can't believe he's supposed to be working in a mafia..

"Dont make me do worse." I say before leaving the house. I could still hear him swearing me. He's like a child honestly.

But...

Why would Ricardo help me?

Or was he just trying to make Leonardo mad?

I'm really not sure..

I walked over to school with my head lowered slightly, lost in thoight when I suddenly bumped into someone.

Why do I keep bumping Into people?!

I looked up and saw a man standing in front of me.

Guess who that man was?