One

Before we start please make sure you read the description. there are mature themes included in this story, it is up to you if you are comfortable with reading those certain parts. Other than that, I hope you enjoy as this is my first attempt at writing anything like this.

————————————————————————

Arianna is just a 16 year old girl trying to make the best of her life. She Lives in a small house in a town called Redville. Her backstory is very interesting, let's start at the beginning. Arianna was born into a somewhat known family a few years back, however that family liked to show everyone how perfect they were. In that household there was to be no mistakes, Many times Arianna had embarrassed the family during meetings, School, pretty much anything. That had called for the parents to send their child to a foster home far away from them, they couldn't allow such a non-perfect girl in their home. That was when Mrs. Moonshine and Mr. Moonshine had taken her in with loving arms and raised her up until now, they were muggles. Nothing at all like her biological parents.

Ari's Pov

Now to present time, I was super nervous. I had been transferred to a different school over the summer, I will be attending Hogwarts as a 5th year. I'm pretty used to moving around, that's all I've been doing all my life for Mr. Moonshine's job. When I was younger I had a choice to take their last name however I decided against it. I stuck with my original name, Lockhart.

It was the end of August and the wind was starting to pick up, Summer was coming to a stop. When I walked over to my desk I had looked back upon my hogwarts letter I received last week.

"Dear Arianna,

"We are pleased to tell you that you have been accepted into hogwarts school. We start on September First. When you get to the train station look for a brick wall between 9 and 10, run through it when your ready. Then you shall appear in front of your actual train ride. Once you arrive at hogwarts you will have a full day or two to go to the small town nearby to collect everything you will need. See you soon.

  ~Albus Dumbledore

Whenever I read back those words I felt my stomach tie into a knot. I don't know anybody, "who will I sit with on the ride there" is all I can keep asking myself.

"Honey, Dinner is ready!" Mrs. Moonshine interrupts my thoughts.

I recollect myself and fix up to look somewhat decent for dinner. When I walk down the stairs both parents have their eyes on me while I awkwardly slide myself into a seat between them.

"So... are you ready for tomorrow?" Mr. Moonshine asks trying to make conversation.

"I guess? I heard they have a quidditch team. I might try out for that. It was fun at my old school, so I guess that's an interest." I shrug while poking my fork at the chicken on my plate.

"Well, at least you'll have something to do." Mrs. Moonshine smiles as she takes a sip of her coffee before going back to staring at me.

"What?" I say putting the fork down slightly uncomfortable with the way they are looking at me.

"Arianna, if you come across anyone with the name of Malfoy don't speak to them." Maria insists as she rests her hands on the side of her plate.

"But Mo- why?" I trail off.

Roy looks up from the morning newspaper and fixes his glasses. "The Malfoy family is bad news.. just promise you won't speak to them if you come close?" Maria says cutting the talk short about the family.