Alone in Arendelle

It had been a year since Elphaba had left Glinda and hid with Fiyero.
During this time, many events had taken place..
Due to some...disagreements involving other woman... Elphaba and Fiyero had broken up.
Elphaba lived in a small cabin in a place called Arendelle.
Glinda had taken over for the wizard, yet she was not as happy as you may think. She could not bare living without the green, not-so-wicked witch that changed her for the better, so she had gone into a state of depression. She put a happy face on for the Ozians, but when she was alone, she exploded.
Also, a new Mayor of Munchkinland was appointed.
Elphaba now sat in this dreary cabin alone, longing for Glinda on their one year anniversary.
"I can't believe it has been a whole year since we have seen each other!" Elphaba murmered as if Glinda could actually hear her
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
Elphaba opened it to find the Queen of Arendelle, Queen Elsa.
"Hi," Elphaba sighed, not hiding her sadness.
"Hey, how are ya feeling?" Elsa asked sympathetically.
"I don't know. I-I really miss her," Elphaba responded.
"Elphaba, i think it's time you go back and tell her," Elsa said softly.
Elphaba's eyes went wide. "I can't! She probably hates me!"
"Elphaba, if you really are best friends, she won't hate you! Besides, you'll never know until you try," Elsa assured.
Elphaba thought for a moment. "Okay, i might as well get this over with. Until i try, i'll never know. And I'm tired of losing love i guess i've already lost! I'll go see Glinda!"