C A R E L E S S

Lex's Pov

"Draco, stop", I pleaded. I looked around at his room that he had trashed during his tantrum.

His curtains had been torn down.

His plant had been carelessly tossed to the ground with the pot cracked.

All the posters on his wall now laid shredded on the floor.

And his bathroom room door was broken from the amount of times he had kicked it.

Fresh tears streamed down my face as he whirled around and got all up in my face.

He dug his nails into my arm and I bit my tongue to stop myself from crying out.

"Want me to stop?" He said. I nodded.

"No", he hissed.

I yanked my arm away from him, feeling the blood trail down my arm. Big mistake. His eyes filled with rage and he threw a bottle of cologne at my head.

I ducked, and that made him angrier. He stalked over to me where I was flattened against the wall.

He raised his fist, but i ducked and ran for the door, trying to unlock it as fast as I could.

"FINE THEN", he yelled. "GO BE A WHORE!" I heard over my sobs. Pansy grinned at me from the common room, but I kept on running.

"He's doing it again", I heard Theo murmur to Blaise.

But I kept running from the hard fact: no matter what Draco does to me, I'll always love him.