V A M P I R E

y'all gotta read that draco Malfoy story filthy by babynaomi on here like damn 😳 trust me

So anyways here ya go

Harry's Pov

I look at Lex hesitating to leave the room. She's shocked by what I just told her, but I have no clue why she's still in her room. "I think he deserves to know", she mumbles. I hear a sigh from under the bed.

What the fuck? Did I just interrupt her sex session or something?

A hand places itself onto the bed and slowly heaves its body up. Oh my god. "Cedric?" I say softly, sobbing. "I'm here bud", he replies. He laughs as i leap over the bed and hug him. "You died- you died right in front of me. Voldemort shot you with the spell and you fell and you weren't breathing and you were dead", i blubber. "You weren't breathing and I was on your body and y-you, how are you alive?" I ask.

He grins. "I'm a vampire. Cant get rid of me that easily", he laughs. I finally stop crying. "You knew?" I ask Lex astonished. She slowly nods. "Please don't be mad", she begs. "Mad? I'm just glad he's not dead", I gasp. I turn to Cedric. "Are you coming with us?" I ask hopefully. "Yes and no", he answers. "I have to multitask with some other..... complications. But generally yes, I will be helping you and eventually coming on the trip with you guys".

I shrug happily. That's enough for me. "But, you can only tell Ron and Hermione I'm alive. No one else", he says as he looks at me seriously. I nod.

He nudges us towards the door. "Let's go", I tell Lex. We race down the halls to get out of here.

We're getting ready to end this once and for all.