D A Z E D

Draco's Pov

Lex is silently sitting on the floor, right where Cedric left her. I gently put my hand on her shoulder. "Lex?" I say.

"Hmmm?"

What do I say now? "Uhm, do you wanna get some breakfast?" I say stupidly. "Mhm sure", she says still dazed. She doesn't move though. I lift her up and place my hand in hers, guiding her down to the dining hall.

This is weird.

Lex's Pov

He takes me down to the dining hall. When Fred sees us walk in he elbows George, both planning to intervene. I slightly shake my head at them. They look shocked but sit back down, and they don't take their eyes off us.

Draco handed me a tray, and I finally responded with some motion of adding random food to my plate. We sat down at the end of the slytherin table. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

How do I feel? Cedric was dead, but then magically came back to life. Voldemort is back. Cedric left me but couldn't give me a reason. And now I'm sitting at a table. Eating breakfast with my abusive ex who I'm still attracted to. And my best friends are watching my every move at this moment. And I tried to kill myself.

"Perfect", I tell him with a sigh. "I figured", he said.

With that, I bang my head onto the table. Everyone looks over at me and I just smile and wave.

Draco's Pov

I follow her again as she walks out of the dining hall. She told me to stay, but how the fuck do I know if she's gonna do something stupid or not? One way to find out. I follow her down to the field, and she lays in the same spot that Cedric apparated on. I walk forward slightly and a branch snaps under my foot. I wince as her eyes roll to the side to look at me. She holds her hand out. I lace my hand in hers and lay beside her.

She closes her eyes, just as confused and unsure as I am right now.

I stare up at the sky, watching a cloud shaped like an apple. She slightly tightens her grip on my hand.