T I M E W I L L T E L L

Draco's Pov

I got up and picked up the clothes that were scattered all around us. We checked the hallways to make sure no one was there and ran up to our rooms. By the time I was out of the shower, she was already sitting on my bed and reading a book. Wuthering Heights.

She scooted over when she saw me and put her rested her head on my stomach. She had her legs propped up on the wall and started reading out loud.

Lex's Pov

He braided my hair while I read out loud. An hour later, a little elf came in and told us Narcissa requested our presence for dinner.

We walked down to see not only Narcissa, but Lucius at the table as well. Draco glared at Lucius and grabbed my hand, sitting us both closer to Narcissa than Lucius.

Draco never told me what happened, but obviously he hates his father. From what I've seen, the only thing holding him in this house is the thought of his mother having to be stuck with Lucius.

It was a painfully long meal. The silence was incredibly awkward, and even Narcissa gave up trying to have a conversation as no one answered her.

It was amazing relief as we excused ourselves.

~~~~

The weeks consisted of us staying at the us. A few days before summer ended, Draco came in my room looking like he had seen a ghost.

"I've been given my tasks".