R E A L I Z A T I O N

Draco's Pov

I whine as I feel her slide out of my reach.

"Let's just stay in bed", I plead. She won't look me in my eyes.

"I can't", she whispers. "We have class". I bore my eyes into her until she finally meets my eyes.

I narrow my eyes at her. "Why are you so set on going to class? Can you not wait to see someone?" I accuse at her.

"Are you asking if I'm cheating on you?" She snaps. Her eyes go wide as she sees her mistake.

I climb out of bed. "Did you just yell at me?" I hiss.

She stumbles and falls. I grab her and pin her to the wall with my arm over her neck. "You cheated on me, didn't you?" I yell at her.

"I didn't", she chokes out.

"DONT LIE TO ME!" I scream at her. She starts to cry.

"I didn't cheat. I love you and you know it", she whimpers. I drop her and she falls onto her knees, gasping for air.

"Get out", I tell her. She doesn't listen, still trying to catch her breath. "GET THE FUCK OUT" I repeat. She grabs her shirt and falls into the hallway. I slam the door and hear her muffled cries.

Lex's Pov

I knock on Fred's door.

His eyes widen when he sees the bruises all over my body, and for a second rage flickers through his eyes.

Before I can stop myself I flinch.

"Oh god, what has he done to you", he whispers.

He pulls me in for a hug and shuts the door with his foot. I break down and my knees buckle,  making him the only thing holding me up. "It's gonna be okay", he says.

"You g-guys were right", i sob.

Draco's Pov

I pound on pansy's door. She opens the door and grins when she sees me. I pick her up and throw her onto the floor before taking my shirt off. She pulls her bra off. If Lex wants to cheat on me, I'll cheat on her.

We'll see what Lex has to say about this.

Lex's Pov

Fred asks me if I need anything, and I ask him if I can shower. He nods. When I get out, he hands me a pair of his sweatpants and a black shirt. Both are at least three sizes too big, but I'm too scared to attempt to get some of my own clothes since I'd have to pass Draco's dorm to get to mine.

I sit on the bed with Fred, and he passes me a bottle of water. I place it on the nightstand and start to pace. The door flies open, and Fred jumps in front of me.

"I fucking knew it", the voice from the door hisses. I freeze.

Draco's Pov

You're already moving into Fred's dorm aren't you?" I scoff at her. Fred glares at me. "Get the fuck out", he says as I can see his arms wrapping around Lex.

"Dont touch her", i scowl.

"You don't want me to touch her? Look at what the fuck you did to her!" He yells at me.

He pulls her to his side and points out all the bruises. I smirk. "Those happened while I fucked her. She likes them". Her voice comes out quietly. "No I don't", she whimpers.

I take a step towards her but Fred steps in front of her again. "You choked her while you guys had sex?" He yells at me.

"LIAR. YOU CHOKED HER CAUSE YOURE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH", The Weasley twat yells at me.

"You'd really believe that dumb bitch?" I say.

I don't have time to do anything as his fist connects with my jaw and I fall back into the hallway. "You're gonna regret that", I say as I get up, ready to charge him.

Lex tries to jump in front of him but i slap her out of the way. "Oh hell no", says a voice behind me.

I see black as someone does a spell behind me.