R E U N I O N

Sorry for taking so long but I was doing school work for like twelve hours straight cause I had 28 missing assignments. Yes. I counted.

Lex's Pov

He shook me awake. "What", I grumbled. "Look out the window", he whispered.

I dragged myself up and stumbled to the glass. "Fred, I'm going to kill you. It's the ass fucking crack of dawn", i hissed.

"The suns about to rise. Let's watch it", he said. He obviously ignored my little rant. Percy started making his way up the hill. "Oh my god", I said as I slapped Fred.

I got up and peeled the lingerie off. I put a bra on and grabbed one of shirts. "Not that one", he said. Oh MY GOD. EW. I almost threw up as I tossed it. It landed on his shoulder. "Fuck, no that's disgusting-" he gasped and fumbled as he tried to grab the shirt, but it was too late.

It slid off the windowsill and landed right on Percy's head. What are the odds that Percy would be standing right under the window. He shook it off, and by the look on Fred's face, he understood. He threw it and ran to the barrel. He dived into it and didn't emerge until a minute later.

I hurriedly found a clean shirt and listened as the angry footsteps got louder. The door slammed open and Fred held his arms up in surrender. "I didn't mean to-" Percy cut him off by throwing an armful of condoms at both of us. "Fucking disgusting", is all he said as he stormed out.

Today will be fun.

Fred's Pov

I fell to the floor and couldn't catch my breath. That. Was. Hilarious. At least he didn't tell mum. Lex got up awkwardly and walked out. She made her way all the way down to the tree and slumped down against it again.

She shut her eyes and let the sunlight wash over her body. I went to get some food. She obviously wants to be alone.

Cedric's Pov

"Miss me?" I whispered right in her ear. She hopped up and raised her hand. I caught it and pulled her into a hug. "Ced?" She said. "Mmmhmm. I missed you too Lex", I laughed.

"But they can see you from here", she realized.

"Let them", I shrugged. I threw an arm over her shoulder and guided her to the door. As everyone's eyes fell on me, jaws dropped. Not Harry, who grinned in the corner.

"Hello", I said carefully. "I'm..... not dead?" I said. It sounded like a question. That's ought to confuse them more. Oops.

"How?" They all said at the same time. I reached over and grabbed the closet glass of water. "Uhm, would it be a good enough answer if I said it's magic? I really can't say anything else. Yet".

Mrs. Weasley recovered from the shock first. "Yes yes of course. We all understand. We all have secrets. Make yourself at home", she assured.

Everyone else numbly nodded and shut their mouths. "Good to have you back?" The twins said at the same time. I nodded. "Good to see you guys again".

What a nice reunion