B R E A K D O W N S

Draco's Pov

The days blur and slow down as I help Lex fix the cabinet. Seven months later, we finally get it to work.

Now I'm holed up in my dorm, trying to think of ways to kill dumbledore. I won't let Lex anywhere near this subject. My first plan failed, and I hurt an innocent girl.

Lex's Pov

I want to break up with Draco. These seven months have been so long. I've been faking through the sex and kissing because I don't want to break my promise.

I think Harry likes me. I want to see how that would work out, but I can't until I know Draco will be okay.

Draco's Pov

I can sense Potter following me as I race to the bathroom. He saw me sprint out. He knows.

I hover over the sink and breakdown. There's ringing in my ears. All I hear is him accusing me of something. I'm sinking.

I whirl around and aim at him. I'm a good foot and a half off. He comes at me and i duck before running into a stall.

Now the panic attack hits. I'm desperately trying to hit him with a spell. Any spell. I just need to be out of here. I need air.

I race around the corner to the door when I know: he won. I feel my vision going black. The pain races through my body and I can't move. I can't control the pain or the cries of pain.

Then I black out.

When I wake up, Lex is sitting my the bed. Am I in the hospital? How the hell am I not dead? I look up at her. She's looking nervous. "What?" I croak curiously. "I'm sorry Draco", she says as a tear slides down her face.

"You didn't cheat on me or do something to get you expelled did you? No please tell you didn't get us exposed", I whisper. She shakes her head.

"I need a break. I'm going on a vacation. For about a year. And.... I think that we should take a break from each other. At least until I figure some stuff out".

I nod. It's just a break. And now I don't have to worry about her being in danger. "Thank you for understanding", she chokes out. "I'm leaving tonight". Wait. What? I try to hide the sadness on my face. "Take as long as you need. I'll write to you". She nods and gets up.

I watch as she walks out.