D R O W N I N G

I didn't want them to do this so fast but y'all asked so here you go.

Lex's Pov

I knocked on his door. "Let's go for a swim", I told him. He looked me up and down in my bathing suit. He smiled and led the way. As soon as the pool came into view he tore his shirt off and dove in. I jumped in close to him. I sunk to the bottom and laid there, looking up as the air in my lungs left my body. I wonder what it'd be like to drown.

I could've stayed there a lot longer, but he pulled me up. He held me at arms length. I hesitantly reached my hand out and traced my fingers around his abs. I looked up to see his reaction. He seemed okay with it. He'd never let me touch him the way I wanted. It was always about the way he wanted me.

When I got to the bottom of his ab his breathe hitched. I looked up into his eyes and he watched me carefully.

Before I could think much of it I pulled him closer and put my lips on his.

Draco's Pov

I wove my hands around her waist. She made a small noise in the back of her throat. I pulled back, thinking it was her telling me no. I looked into her eyes. "Yes", she gasped.

I edged us towards the shallow end of the pool and then leaned myself onto the concrete with her on top of me. I kissed my way gently down her jaw line and she gasped lightly.

This time, it's about her and what she wants.

Lex's Pov

I unbuttoned his shorts and slid them down. He watched me carefully. This is the side of him I love.

Is it possible he's letting his good side take over?

Stop, I tell myself. There's no time right now to second guess this.

I yanked down his boxers and slowly eased myself down onto his lap.

He scooted back so he was sitting up and leaning against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whimpered. "It's okay, take your time", he whispered gently.

Before, he only cared about pleasuring himself even if it hurt me. God, why the fuck is he so big?

Draco's Pov

She whimpered and I immediately started to regret letting her do this. She's not ready. Yeah I've fucked her before, but this time I actually care about how she feels. She keeps herself in the same position though, and slowly starts to move.

As she gets used to it, she starts to get more desperate. "Do you want me to?...." i trail off. She already knows what I'm thinking and she nods. I flip us around so I'm on top of her.

"If you want me to stop then tell me", I tell her. She thrusts onto me. Okay then.

I start slowly but she shakes her head. "Faster", she pleads. I do whatever she says as we go on. As soon as she goes over the edge I finish right next to her.

I lay onto the floor next to her. She wraps her arms round me. "I think.... I'm willing to give you a second chance", she tells me slowly.

I grin. "That's more than I deserve".

She sighs, content.

Lex's Pov

I love him.