H O P E

Draco's Pov

"Lex, you won't understand..... you'll have to meet the dark lord, and he'll have to give you tasks......" I trail off. I choke on the building sob in my throat. "No she won't", says a voice from the doorway.

"We're not gonna tell anyone", my aunt says. Lex is gonna hide that mark, go to the burrow, and my nephew over here is not going to ask you to come over again". She sits on the bed next to Lex.

"Lovegood and everyone else is gone. You need to go and nobody can see that mark". I watch as she wraps her arms around Lex. "I know damn well you aren't pulling the guilty card", I snap at her. Bellatrix slaps me. "Don't talk to me like that. I gave her that so after the battle Lucius would except her into this fucking family. Why can't you see that", she shouts. My face flushes as she storms out.

"Nice to meet you honey", she yells from the hallway.

Lex's Pov

"Here", Draco says. Foundation that's almost perfectly my shade. I rest my lips on his, knowing that'll calm him down. "Remember that I'm the one that chose to get the mark", I reminded him.

"Mmmm", he said. "Cmon, you gotta go". He puts his arm out. "I'll apparate you so nobody can track you".

                                       ~~

"Fred, please", I say tiredly. "Harry and Ron were there. I was perfectly safe".

"It's not that. It's the felt that you felt that you had to leave me behind", he snaps.

"Fine im sorry".

"Save it. You have to make a choice between Malfoy or me".

"I'm not gonna do that", I tell him calmly.

"I'm not gonna talk to you until you do", he says smugly.

"Fine", I yell.

I go up to Ginny's room. Before I can even knock, her voice rings out. "Come in Lex, you can sleep with me". How'd she know?

"I heard you two from downstairs and I figured you didn't think of anywhere else", she explains.

Ahh. She scoots over on the bed and lifts the comforter up. "It'll work out", she says as she strokes my hair.

I hope so.