M A T C H M A K E R

Lex's Pov

I've been avoiding Fred all day. I'm willing to see where this new relationship would take us, but I don't want to make anything weird if it doesn't work. But if I don't do anything it'll be weird anyways.

It's a lose-lose.

I shut my eyes as the hot water ran down my body. All my clothes are drying outside, so I had to wear my last clean outfit: the shortest shorts I've ever laid eyes on and a small tank top. This outfit would even put Pansy to shame.  And I don't have a bra, and I'm way to big to fit in Ginny or Hermione's. Fun.

I slipped out of the bathroom. I tried to tip toe past Fred's open door but I heard a tiny gasp come from him. I looked over and his mouth was slightly open.

I need to have this talk with him.

Now.

Fred's Pov

Holy. Fuck. Those shorts don't hide her ass at all, and tightens her thighs all around. That tank top rides up and hugs her frame. Not to mention I can see right through her shirt. She turns and I try and fail multiple times to hide my reaction. I can't even stop staring. She seems to be having some internal problem but gives up and walks towards me. She's shivering. I lean over to my dresser and pick out a long black shirt that goes down to her knees.

She gives me a grateful look and pulls it on before laying in my arms. "Fred", she starts. "We don't have to do this now" I say. She sits up and plays with my hand. "I'm willing to try. I just don't know what I'd do with myself if this made things weird between us", she confesses.

"If anything is weird, it's my fault. I promise we can go back to how things were. But I just... want to make sure that friendship is what we truly want", I say slowly. She nods and leans towards me. At first I think she's going to lay back down, but her mouth melts onto mine.

I throw a book at the door, closing it. As the book thuds to the floor she swings a leg over my body. This is all I've ever wanted. My hand slide onto her thigh and makes its way up to her waist, slightly lifting my shirt on her.

She shudders. "Do you want to stop?" I ask. She shakes her head. She leans down so her ass is right on top of my pants, which are getting way to tight. She tangles her hands in my hair and nudges me, implying that she wants me to take my shirt off. I raise my shirt, going slow in case she says no. Once I'm shirtless she trails down my jawline and comes back up to meet my lips.

She puts her hands in mine and pins them above my head on the pillow. She starts to grind on top of my pants, like she's testing herself on whether she wants this or not. "Lex, I promise if you don't want-" she clashes her lips onto mine with a hint of desperation. She peels the shirt off her body. It looks better on her than it ever did on me.

Then she pulls the comforter over us. She inches my sweatpants down and I slide them towards the floor. She pulls my boxers down and gets off me for a second to take her shorts off. She looks at me. "There's no way......." she trails off.

I look down and see the slight problem: I look like I'm longer than a ruler. She looks up at me panicked. "We don't have to do it", I tell her. She watches my face, and then looks back down for a minute. She swings back onto me and takes my dick in her hand. She puts less than an inch of me inside of her so she can prepare herself.

Eventually she has 7 inches of me. By number 9 she whimpers. "It's okay", I reassure. She wraps her arms around my neck and continues to take me. When she finally has all of me, she groans.

I slowly start to move and she gasps. "Keep going", she pleads. I lean myself up against my headboard. After each thrust, I pull out slightly more to push into her deeper and each time she gasps. When I pull out enough to where only my tip is in her I slam back in and she groans.

Someone slams their fist against the door. "I'll do the privacy spell for you Freddie! It's about time this happened!" George yells through the door.

Lex's face turns bright red but she continues to grind on me. She leans back and pulls me down with her so I'm on top. "Go faster", she moans. Her hands clasp onto my biceps as I push into her. She hooks both her legs around my waist and pulls me into her farther. I thrust my entire length into her and I have to clamp a hand over her mouth. Even a privacy spell can't conceal that scream.

I repeat that over and over and she shuts her eyes. "Oh my god Fred-" she yells as she cums all over me. Oh god. I throw myself back as I cum. It lands on the floor. Thank god I pulled out in time. As she shakily pushes herself up with her elbows, I realize we're both panting. She puts both feet on the floor and falls to the ground immediately.

I stifle a laugh and scoop her into my arms. "Where would you like to go?" I tease. "I'd like to get another shirt of yours and then get a glass of water", she says before gently placing her lips on mine. I put her back on the bed and hand her a new shirt. I use the old one to clean up the mess and then put my clean sweatpants on.

I carry the bundle of dirty clothes to the porch. Mum gives me a disgusted look. "You guys could've been a little quieter, but I'm happy for you Freddie", she says. She's both grossed out and excited for me. I grin and snatch a glass of the cupboard. Once the cup is filled I dash up the stairs.

She's sleeping already. I put the glass next to her on the nightstand and get under the blanket next to her.

Wait.

I hop up and tear the comforter off the bed. It's stained. I carry it downstairs. "Oh hell no. Y'all are nasty", mum says. I throw it away from the porch and peek my head into George's room. He smirks and throws the extra comforter at me. "Aren't you glad I'm the best matchmaker in the world?" He says dramatically.

I ignore that and make my way back to my room.

I think this is a new chapter for us, but I'm ready.

I made this super long cause I love Fred so so much.
Shoutout to a special someone who had helped me with this book sm: theweasleysh0e

She's such a lifesaver for this wattpad story