Y U L E B A L L

Cedrics Pov

We've been dating for a week. Right now, we're sitting in the dining hall. I grin, seeing Malfoy walk in. I climb onto the top of the table. Lex looks at me. "What are you doing?" I ignore her question. Malfoy sits down and glares at me. "MY BEAUTIFUL LEX, WILL YOU OFFICIALLY BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yell. She laughs and gets on the table. "YES" she says before I gently place my lips onto hers. Malfoy grabs pansy and places her on his lap. Everyone awkwardly claps, and I open a ring box. "A promise ring", I murmur to her. She slides it on her finger, smiling.

We sit back down

We sit back down. She places her hand in mine, and I don't think I've ever seen her happier.

Lex's Pov

I've been admiring the ring for hours. He grabs my hand and kisses me. "Good luck on the second task tomorrow", I murmur against his lips. "Goodnight", he says. "Night", I tell him.

And then I forget everything after that.

                                       ~~

The next thing I know, someone's pulling me. I gasp for air, feeling water all around me. I can hear cheers, and Cedric grins. Once we're both in towels, he kisses me and sits beside me. We wait for everyone else to come up while he tells me what happened. "So.... I was a prize?" I ask. He nods. Weird.

Finally everyone comes up, making a big fuss over harry.

"Cmon", cedric tells me. "Are you gonna get ready for tonight?" He says. I look at him blankly. "For what? Do we have a date?" I ask confused. "Did you forget?" He asks. "Tonight's the Yule ball....."' he says. "OH MY GOD!" I yell. "I don't even have a dress!" I start to panic. "I know someone", he says while I follow him. Cho Chang opens the door he knocks on. "She doesn't have a dress. Can she pleaseee borrow one?" He pleads. She looks at me. "You forgot it's the Yule ball?" She says. I nod. She grabs my hand and drags me in. "It's a good thing I got ten dresses. I could decide!" She says happily. "Take your pick", she says.

Then she hands me a pair of black heels and hurriedly tells me to shower

Then she hands me a pair of black heels and hurriedly tells me to shower. I put the dress on and she sweeps my hair into a low bun. When she's done I throw my arms around her. "Thank you", I gush. "You're welcome. I would do your makeup but you're stunning without it ", she compliments. Cedric knocks on the door, wearing a black tux. He holds his arm out, and I throw one last grateful look to Cho.

Draco's Pov

I'm waiting for pansy when I see Lex. My jaw drops; she looks gorgeous. She looks over at me, and her smile drops. I quickly look away.
Pansy finally comes out, and she's wearing a short dress that barely covers her ass. Lex is prettier.

Cedrics Pov

We've been dancing for hours when Lex asks if we can go back to my dorm. I weave through the crowd and finally find the door. She takes her heels off.

When we finally make it back to my dorm, I give her one of my long shirts. She comes out of the bathroom a couple minutes later, with her hair down. I just take off my tux since I have boxers on and sit on the bed. She starts to play with her hands, looking nervous. "What are you waiting for?" I ask. She slowly looks up and comes over, kissing me. I wrap my arms around her. She wraps her legs around me and tangles her hands in my hair.

Oh. "Are you sure?" I ask her. "Yes", she says quietly. She takes my boxers off and sits onto my lap. She groans. I take it that I'm bigger than Malfoy. I twist around so I'm on top. I thrust into her slowly. "Faster", she pleads. I tangle my hands in her hair, picking up the pace. "Cedric", she moans. She puts her hands on my headboard and her eyes roll into the back of her head. Ten minutes later, we finish at the same time. I fall onto the bed next to her and wrap my arms around her. She snuggles closer to me, our panting getting quieter. We fall asleep at the same time.

Draco's Pov

I was about to knock on cedrics door when I heard a sound. I pressed my ear to the door. "Cedric", I heard Lex moan. Then the bed started creaking. GROSS. I dropped the bouquet of flowers, realizing that I have no chance of getting her back.