E X P L A I N A T I ON

Fred's Pov

Cedric Diggory is sitting on the chair next to Lex in my house.

"How are you not dead", i utter. "I literally saw you dead on the ground".

"Maybe i was half dead before", he winks.

Lex hits me with her knee. Okay maybe I'm slightly staring. I avert my eyes to my plate and eat. After I get up and put my plate away, everyone crowds outside by the tree. "Has anyone talked to Harry?" Cedric asks.

"No, he left with Ron and Hermione the other day", we said at the same time.

"Where?" He asked.

"We don't know", Lex said ever so helpfully. "They apparated by themselves, and we haven't heard since".

Diggory bolted up. "Thank you guys for a normal morning. I have to catch up to them", he yelled over his shoulder as he sprinted away.

Okay?

Lex's Pov

A week passed. I haven't gotten any letters from Ced. Or Harry. Or Draco. I expected that last part, but it still hurts.

Draco,

I need some type of explanation.  I'm going to lose my freaking mind. Every person I've ever been close to has walked out on me, and I'll be damned if you become one of those people. If you don't reply to this within a week then I'm coming to the manor.

No one will stop me. Not even you.

Lex.

I pinned it to Errol's leg, who fell to the ground outside. The letter will get to Draco.

I hope.

I'm so sorry y'all I haven't updated this on a while but I've been working on another book called Rivalry so check it out. Rivalry will be updated more than Love Yourself since this book is almost done.